All mine~ Luis mendoza

⚠️ THIS IS A SMUT BOOK WITH VULGAR LANGUAGE WARNING ⚠️
(Requested and kind of kinky)
Luis watched y/n flirting with Rick Riley. It made his blood boil seeing his girl giggling and flirting with his enemy. He decided to go to his dorm and cool off and release some steam.

Once he got to his dorm he began to throw his he hockey helmet and stick and everything that's near him and sliding down against the wall. He was filled with so much anger and rage. Thank god no one was there though because he would have been in big trouble. All he could think about was Y/n and how much he loved her and needed her.

Later that day
Luis changed into a pair of sweats and was shirtless and decided to watch some tv. Suddenly he heard a knock on the door.
Luis opened the door and sees y/n in a sexy tight  black dress that complimented her body.
"Hey Luis. I missed you" y/n said as she stared at Luis' abs
"Ok come in" Luis said sounding a bit annoyed
"I-is something wrong-" Y/n was interrupted by being pinned to the wall by Luis. He began fingering her
"Oh, Luis fuckkk pls don't stop" y/n moaned with lots of pleasure.
"Why were you talking to Riley" He asked sounding furious. She didn't answer and just continued to breathe heavily and moan.
"Answer the fucking question you little slut" he smacked her pussy.
"Oww, i-I'm sorrryyy Luis" she said starting to get watery eyes.
"Did you come over here all dressed up for daddy" Luis said in a seductive voice.
Moans continued to escape y/n's lips.
"Answer the question babygirl" Luis said in a stern voice.
"Yes daddy" y/n yelled out.
Luis smirked and removed Y/n's dress and He carried her to his bed were he handcuffed her and put a blind fold over her eyes. He removed her bra and squeezed her tits, sucked on them and massaged them. He marked her chest with hickeys. He needed to whole world to know that she was his and only his.
He was kissing her and made his way from her stomach to her pussy. He ripped her soaking wet panties. "Who made you this fucking wet baby" he asked.
"You daddyyy" she said as he kissed her thighs and began to eat her out aggressively. Moans and heavy breathes filled to room. He stuck his tongue in between her folds devouring her billion dollar pussy😩 He gripped onto her hips while massaging them. Then he grabbed a viberator and used it on her. He put it on the highest setting and watched her flung her head back while her pussy throbbed. He dragged a cold knife all over her body watching her twitch every second. He than carved his name on her with the knife.
He went back to eating her pussy as it was all red and throbbing.
"Fuck daddy I need to cum" she screamed. He stopped and y/n whined at loss of contact.
"I'm going to absolutely destroy your cunt princess, you won't be able to walk for weeks" he said with a smirk which made Y/n kind of scared.
"But before that your going to give me head." He said. He brought out his dick and shoved it in her mouth and she gave him that gawk gawk 3000. At first she gagged while he savagely shoved it down her throat but she got used to it. Then he came all over her face and she swallowed some. Then without hesitation he slammed into her cunt and went GODLY FAST in and out of her. He was pounding in and out of her so hard showing her no mercy at all.
"Fuckkkk daddy ughhhhhhh" she moaned uncontrollably due to the mix of pain and pleasure Luis gave her. She began screaming so loud that the whole world could probably hear her. "Your mine, my pretty whore" he said as he spanked her ass hard till it was red.
"Ughh daddy I need to cum fuckkk, please" she begged for mercy as her mascara was smudging from her crying "Not until you admit that Your mines and that nobody else can make you scream like I can" he said.
"I'm all yours" she screamed out loud. They both came at the same time while Luis was still inside of her. Y/n was filled with so much cum and couldn't walk.
Luis kissed her and removed the handcuffs and blindfold. He pulled her into his arms and he caressed her back and thighs while kissing her.
"I love you baby" Luis said as he held her tight
"I love you too" Y/n replied as she fell asleep in his arms.

Anyways idk wtf this was 😅 but please don't report or take this down i was up in the middle of the night making this so please don't take down or report my work. But I hope you enjoyed and feel free to send me requests or smuts or imagines. Byeee💕