Threesome~ benny and luis

Y/n, Benny and Luis are all 18 here!

I was at a party and I saw my best friends Luis and Benny. Luis and Benny were twin brothers and god I had the biggest crush on both of them since I was 6. They were so fine. I took a few drinks and started to feel tipsy and a little light headed.

I became so horny. Suddenly I tripped and fell and Luis noticed so he came up to me and Benny followed. They picked me up and sat me on a bed upstairs.

"Y/n are you ok" Benny asked. Luis just looked at me. He seemed a little drunk too.

"I'm so horny" I said out. Thankfully the music was loud enough down stairs so nobody outside of the room heard me.

"ME TOOO!!!" Luis said very hyper. I began to laugh and giggle uncontrollably.

"Uhhh are you guys ok" Benny asked. Even though I wasn't fully drunk Benny seemed to be the only sober one. Luis looked really drunk however. He looked like he was gonna pass out.

"I like sex" Luis said proudly. Benny looked at him like he was crazy. I felt myself getting wet down there. I was so needy. And I had two hot twins with me in the same bedroom.

"Luis aren't you a virgin" Benny said. Luis shook his head no.

"Nope I did it with Mindy once last year. It was bad though. Sex is great, just not with her" he stated. Luis seemed to be able to hold himself together more while being drunk Better than other people I've meet.

"I'm so hornyyyy!!! Fuck me" I laughed. I was very bold while drunk, for someone who is very much shy in real life.

"Well what are we waiting for" Luis said with a smirk. "C'mon Benny join us"

Benny didn't hesitate to join. Luis decided to hit me from the back while I gave Benny head.

I pulled down benny's pants and began to give him head. I bobbed my head like a bobble head and swirled my tongue around it. Luis lifted my dress and ripped off my panties. He slowly went into my entrance.

"Ayyyy yesss fuck" I yelled out. They went in and out of me. Luis picked up on his pace and went so fast. My tight pussy began to adjust to his big size.

We then switched. I sat on Bennys face while giving Luis head. I felt so fucking good. I've been dreaming about this threesome since I was at least 15.

"Fuck y/n baby" Luis moaned. I was able to get him to cum and I swallowed. I came all over benny's face and he ate it up.

I got up and began to ride Benny. It hurt at first since I wasn't used to riding but, my body soon filled with pleasure. He squeezed my ass and slapped it.

"Aughhh daddy" I moaned. That word got him heated. This went on for a while, then he came inside of me.

Luis took me and thrusted in me. I left scratch marks on his back and tugged his hair.

"Fuckkkkk mama" he said. Then came inside of me.  I was about to have their babies. Their cum felt so good inside my pussy.

At this point your legs were weak and shaking. You knew that you weren't going to be able to walk for weeks. You thought that you were finished and through. However they weren't.

Benny continued fucking you while you suck Luis' dick. I swallowed his cum and gave him that gawk gawk 3000 with a hand twist 😩 while Benny was clapping them cheeks.

After all that screaming you did Bennys thrusts got sloppier and Luis took his wiener  out yo mouth. Benny came in you one last time and took his wiener out of your ✨coochie meow meow✨ Goddamn they were some freaky fucks.

"Goddamn y/n you know how to give some good head" Luis said.

"Damn you wasn't lying when you said you were horny" Benny said.

*5 days later at the dentist*

"Wow, y/n you seem to have lots of fun on weekends" my dentist said.

"What do you mean" I asked a little scared.

"Ohhh nothing" she said with a smirk as she examined the bruises on the roof of my mouth.