Jealousy ~ Luis Mendoza

My hands balled up into fists
Anger filled my body
I fumed with rage
I am so done with him
For real this time

Marching towards my closet, I brought out a box and started to pack it with anything luis has ever gave me. I'm tired. Tired of him flirting with Mindy. I felt unappreciated . And it hurt. It really fucking hurt.

After packing up, I headed to his dorm and leave the box filled with pictures, his clothes, gifts, and the promise ring outside of his door.

One hour later

*knock*
*knock*
*knock*

"Who is it?" I Call out. No answer. Just repeated knocking.
I finally open the door to see the last person I wanted to see.

"Ma, why did you leave my stuff that I gave you outside of my dorm. I'm confused" Luis asked, genuinely confused

Was this motherfucker really that dumb.

"I told you last time, 'the next time you flirt with Mindy, I'm gonna leave you' I don't get why you're so confused"

"I wasn't flirting with Mindy!" Luis stated feeling kind of offended that I would even suggest something like that.

"Oh c'mon Luis! I SEE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT HER! YOU GIVE HER 'FUCK ME' EYES, ALL THE FUCKING TIME. YOU NEVER HANG OUT WITH ME ANYMORE AND NEVER HAVE TIME FOR ME. IT'S LIKE YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME AND THAT FACT THAT I'M LITERALLY YOUR GIRLFRIEND" I argued. The audacity he had to try and say that he wasn't flirting with her was beyond me.

His eyes started to fill with sadness and anger.

"I could never forget you. I'm not letting you leave me over a whore like Mindy. Your mine" Luis said, his voice deep and a sudden change in his body language and vibe.

"Fuck off"

"I'm afraid I can't do that ma" he said backing me up to a corner.

For a moment I forgot how much I loved him being so close to me. Feeling his breath, his body against mine, the way he gazed down at me and made me feel like I was the only girl in the world.

"I can see it in your eyes baby, don't deny it. Stop acting like you're not the only one I think about all the time. How much I just want to bend you over. Don't lie to me because I know you want it too" He said as his hands began to roam up my skirt.

"Fuck you" I yelled at him. A smirk drawn on his lips as he looked down at my eyes.

"Trust me I will nena" he said with his stupid smirk. Fuck I hated when he called me that.

One hand gently grabbed my ass while the other played with my clit. I couldn't contain my whimpers and moans.

"That's it baby, can feel you fucking soaking wet mami" (side eye) "You need my cock shoved deep inside you, don't you?" God he could be so fucking cocky but for some reason he made it seem so goddamn hot.

I gave in. I was horny, and this part of me just wasn't ready to let him go.
Moans escaped my lips uncontrollably. No one was able to make me feel as good as he did.

"Please fuck me" I blurted out. My cheeks turning bright red and my body beginning to tense up out of embarrassment

He smiled and began to remove my clothes.
"Let me prove to you that your my one and only." He said looking at me. Eyes filled with lust and love.
I nodded and let him touch my body

His hands. His hands. His big, strong, veiny hands were so hot. The way they roamed throughout my entire body, caressing every curve, every scar, every stretch mark as soft moans filled the room.
He then began to grind against me

"Hmmm feels so good. Don't stop"
"Wasn't planning on it ma"

His thick fingers start pumping in and out of my pussy and he lays me down and gets on his knees. He removes my white cotton panties and plants kisses in between my thighs and I can feel my self get wet and my cunt aching to be touched. He gently starts to eat me out and begins to go faster and aggressive while he fingers me.

I can already feel that knot in my stomach tightening

"Luis I'm gonna cum" I moaned out loud
He stopped removed his fingers from me and I groan.

"I'll let you cum in a second baby, I just wanna be inside of you when you do." He explained.
He began to remove his clothes .

"Was my girl jealous?" He asked. You could hear the cockiness in his voice when he said that.
I didn't answer. I stayed silent. I didn't want to admit that I was, in fact extremely jealous that I saw my boyfriend with Mindy. Him flirting with her and her flirting back. Of course I was mad. It was very obvious.

"I think you were jealous baby. I guess I haven't been treating my girl good enough." He picked me up against the wall, lined up his cock into me and slowly entered inside me.

"Ohh my god- fuck" I yelled out. He thrusted his big long thick cock in and out of my gorilla grip pussy.
My painted crimson red nails dragged down his back leaving scratch marks.

"You like how that feels ma? Fuck I can feel you throbbing around me baby" he grunted. Moans and screams of pleasure filled the room.
It felt so good
I didn't want this feeling to go away

He then moves me to the bed, laying me back down and presses my legs down towards my chest as he continued to pound deep in me hitting my g spot. It felt so good I wanted to cry.

"Luis, baby fuck don't stop it feels so good" Tears began to well up in my eyes. It felt like heaven. My body felt like I was floating. I couldn't even focus. He fit inside me so well.

"Do you still think I want Mindy?" He said in my ear. I couldn't answer. I was so cock drunk I couldn't even fully process what he was saying.

"I asked you a question baby. Do you think I still want Mindy?" He repeated as he began to fuck me harder and then started to rub my clit at the same time.

"No- NO!" I screamed. I could feel my legs start to shake and familiar aching pain around my hips, stomach, and cunt. I felt like I was gonna
pee.

"Ughhh luis, I feel like I have to pee" I stated. He smirked (he doesn't have a piss kink guys )
"Trust me ma, you don't. It's not piss"

He began to go godly fast and I felt a wetness drip and squirt down in between my legs. I had squirted and not long after I came all over his cock without a warning.

"OH FUCKKK AH OH MY GOD" I screamed loud. Out of breath now as he finished inside me. I was filled with his cum.

"Mi amor, listen to me babe. I don't want Mindy. Y/n I'm fucking crazy about you. You're all I think about, you're all I want, You're all I need" it sounds stupid but his words made me feel something. I began to tear up. All I've ever wanted was to feel loved.

"That's all I ever wanted to hear" He wiped my tears and kissed me gently but passionately and held me close.

I finally updated guys 😊 I missed writing but I just had no ideas on what to write about so here you go. Please leave requests in the comments💗