Thigh riding~ Mike Vitar

Authors note: sorry I've been slacking on these smuts but my lazy ass has been hella tired. I def have a lot more kinky ideas in mind but I'm scared that i might traumatize the people on here. So a bitch isn't about to get reported. But if you want to see more kinky snit lmk<3

It was 10 an and I had just woke up. I was so horny, but mike was in the kitchen and I heard him talking to his co-star from TMD, Joshua Jackson. I walked into the room.
"Good morning mi amor." He said .

"Good morning" I said walking to the kitchen to make breakfast. He walked towards me while still being on the phone pulling the phone cord. He saw my thighs get closer together and clench and he could tell I was in the mood. He put his arms around me and kissed my neck. He began fingering me and I tried to keep my moans in my mouth.

"Hey man, you still there" I heard Joshua on the other line. Mike grabbed the phone.

"Yeah sorry, what where you saying?" He continued to have a full conversation while he fingered me. I accidentally moaned out loud.
He quickly covered my mouth.

"Shhhhh... you don't want Joshua to hear you, do you?" He asked. I shook my head and he continued to finger me. Then he shoved 3 fingers in me and began to finger fuck me.

"UGHHH UHHHHH MIKEYYYYYYYY" I moaned. He knew what he was doing and he was doing it good.

"Hey man WTF IS GOING ON THERE-" I heard Joshua on the other line.

"Uhhhh- nothing bro. But when do you want to hang out" He said trying to change the conversation. He continued talking to Joshua and I came all over his fingers and he licked my cum.

He then motioned for me to sit on his lap and I did. I rocked back and forth on his leg as he bounced it up and down. I was feeling vibrations on my pussy😜

He took his hand and began to grope my titty. I flung my head back and breathe heavily.

"You ok mami" he asked sarcastically.

"Yesss daddyyyyy" I said so loud bro. (Y/n really be out here embarrassing the themself 🙄🤚)

My sensitive clit was feeling good sensations and he just smirked as my throbbing million dollar pussy began dripping all over his leg. The waterfall in my cunt released all over and poor Joshua had to witness my moaning.

He decided to go down and finish up by eating my cunt. He used his tongue, lips and teeth. (He really be out here with them mouth skills)

"Ooohhh yesss fuck yea" I moaned. I tugged on his hair and shoved his face into my Pussy. He was so busy pleasuring me, that he forgot Joshua was on the other line. (But hey, bro ate and Left no crumbs 😩)

I finally released again all over his face and panted so hard.

As for Joshua, who still happened to be on the phone....
He became traumatized and hasn't  been the same since  #JUSTICEFORJOSHUAJACKSON