Bondage~ luis mendoza

I'm So sorry that I haven't been updating, I've been trying to come up with more good ideas because I feel like this smut book is ass. But I'll try to be more active. Also this smut chapter is based on a dream I had last night💀 <3

My heart shattered as I saw Luis with another girl. They were laughing, smiling, giggling. I couldn't stand it. I felt jealousy rise inside of me. But if there's no problem with him flirting with another girl, then there shouldn't be a problem with me flirting with another boy. I saw his friend Adam and decided to go up to him.

"Hey Adam!" I said flirtatiously. He smiled and came up to me. We flirted for a while and laughed. He was talking about the varsity team and how excited he was for the next game. Luis noticed and I could just sense his jealousy and anger from far away.

He came up towards us and took me away from Adam. He sat me in his car and drove home.

Once we got there he picked me up by my legs and slammed me onto his bed. He brought out handcuffs and put them on me so I couldn't move.

"Why were you flirting with Adam" he yelled out. I ignored him and looked away. He got even more mad.

"LOOK AT ME AND ANSWER " he yelled out pulling my face to face him.

"WHY WERE YOU FLIRTING WITH THAT GIRL!!! WHO WAS SHE??? I SAW YOU FUCKING LAUGHING AND FLIRTING WITH HER!!!" At this point I was on the verge of tears.

"She was my cousin!!! I wasn't flirting with her!!! But don't change the subject. I saw you with Adam getting close and affectionate with him. YOUR MINE!" He undressed me and started fingering me roughly.

"Oh ughh papi, please" I moaned so loudly.
"Shut the fuck up" he yelled. He shoved 3 fingers inside of me. I began to feel lose and the more I moaned the more faster his fingers went in and out of me. I must've came a million times but he still continued to finger fuck me.

He licked my cum off of his fingers and unbuttoned his jeans and pulled out his ✨weiner✨ without a warning he slammed into me. He held onto my hips and started going faster. My pussy was throbbing so much.

"Ay Papi ughhhhh fasterrr" I moaned. He then stopped. I got frustrated because I was so close but he didn't let me finish. He put duck tape over my mouth and put a blind fold on my eyes.

He flipped me over onto my stomach, so now my ass was up. He gave my ass a big slap and thrusted in and out of me. He was going so hard into my sensitive cunt, it was too much for me to handle. He started to choke me and pull my head back. I began to cry as my legs started to feel numb. My face got red and I could feel my own cum inside of myself. That's when he stopped and left for like 10 secs and came back with something. I didn't know what it was until I felt a hard sting on my ass cheek. He had a belt and was now spanking me with it.

All you could hear was my muffled screams through the duck tape. My ass felt so sore and stung so bad. My ass was probably more red than averman's hair.

"You've been a bad girl, and now your getting punished princess." He said seeming very turned on by the fact that I was suffering in pain sexually. (Sadistic mf)

It hurt so bad but felt so good. It was honestly an indescribably feeling. I felt a sharp pain on my thigh as he carved his name on me. I cried more. I now knew that I was his little slut, his whore and that I belonged to him. He flipped me over and went down to eat me out 🤪.

His tongue violently went exploring into my folds like Dora the explorer 🌚 he held onto my legs tightly while he devoured my juices. This man had skills with that mouth. I came so much to the point were it wasn't even normal.

He than shoved a dildo into my cunt while squeezing my tit. I felt that knot inside my stomach again.
After that he took out the dildo and he thrusted into me hard so much that I couldn't take it. I was screaming so loud, so he finally took the duck tape off of my mouth.

"Fucking slut" he said "your my whore"

"Papi, please" I begged crying. He pulled out and came all over my body. He took the hand cuffs off my wrist and removed the blindfold. I couldn't move at all. All I could do was tremble.
I saw my thigh that had "Luis' slut" carved.

Luis held me in his arms tightly and laid me on top of him. He caressed my back and put a blanket over us.

Yeah I don't know wtf this was but I be writing almost all my smuts at night when I'm tired so that's probably why this whole book is a mess.