Black lingerie ~Mike Vitar

Today was the day Y/n's boyfriend Mike came back from Minnesota after filming D3. She missed him so much and couldn't wait to see him. It was 2:30 and she still had to wait 3 more hours until he came back. So she decided to give him a surprise. Mike and y/n haven't had sex together and she wanted to give him a little gift. So she left to go to the mall to by some things.

At the mall
Y/n went to Victoria secret to find a sexy lingerie too look good for Mike. She got wet just thinking about all the things he would do to her. She then came across a very revealing black set. It came with a see-through robe that had pretty feathers at the cuff on the sleeves. She tried it on and looked absolutely amazing and really complimented her body. So she bought it and then headed to the other store to by whipped cream.

A few hours later

As soon as she got home, Y/n put on the lingerie and did her hair and makeup. She wanted to look good for her man so she put a lot of effort. Then She brought out the whipped cream. She wanted to make sure everything was perfect since it was their her first time losing her virginity . Then she heard the door open. It was mike. She put her handcuffs on and waited on the bed for mike to fuck her.

⚠️SMUT STARTS⚠️

"Hey mamas- woahhh" Mike said practically drooling over y/n.

"You like what you see " she asked. He nodded. "Don't be shy, do whatever you want to me" she said in a seductive voice.

He got close to her and started making out with her and caress her thigh. He moved down to her neck and attacked her with kisses and hickeys.   Y/n could feel herself  getting  wet. He then removed the top of her lingerie and then put whipped cream on her tits, and licked it off, while rubbing her clit.

"Ohhhh mikeee please don't stop" she moaned so loud. He began rubbing her clit faster and shoved two fingers going in and out of her tight virgin pussy. She came all over his fingers and he sucked them.

"Damn mami you taste so good" he said. Then she ripped her panties and put whipped cream on her pussy then began kissing in between her thighs.
"Oh please daddy, eat my pussy" she begged. He made his way there and licked the whipped cream off and ate her out.
"Ughhhh yessss mikeee, it feels so good" she screamed. He suddenly stopped.

"That's not my name babygirl" he said smirking. Y/n whined and groaned as she was so needy for pleasure and needed mike.
"Beg for it mamas" he said
"Please eat my pussy, daddy" she begged. Those words made him crazy. He smirked and continued to eat her out until she came all over the place.

Mike started to remove the rest of his clothes and lined up his member with her entrance. Let me know if it hurts and I'll stop" he said.  Y/n nodded and he slowly entered inside of her causing a big gasp to escape her mouth.

"You ok mami?" He asked a little worried. He didn't want to hurt her since she had never had sex before. She nodded and told Mike to continue. He gently went in and out of her. The pain faded and turned into pleasure. She began moaning load and rolled her eyes back because of how good he felt inside her cunt.

"Ughhh yes daddy ughh fuck yessss" she moaned like there was no tomorrow. The bed was shaking so much as the room was filled with the sounds of skin smacking against each other and loud moans.
"Fuck I love you y/n" Mike said in her ear. This sent chills down her spine.
"I love you tooo Mike" she panted.
While going in and out of her Mike began giving more kisses and hickeys on y/n's chest.  Y/n felt a big knot forming inside her.
"Fuck daddy I need to cum" she said
"Go ahead baby" he said.
First y/n came all over Mikes dick. Not long after Mike came inside of her.  He got off of her and began panting, then he removed her handcuffs and pulled her in to cuddle.

"I love you so fucking much y/n" he said kissing her forehead.
"I love you too Mikey" She said as she nuzzled against him.