Make up sex- luis mendoza

"LUIS I CANT EVEN LOOK AT YOU NOW!" I said with tears filling my eyes.

"Y/n, baby I promise you it wasn't like that!! SHE CAME ONTO ME!!" Luis said begging for me to forgive him.

"Tell me, and don't lie. Did you kiss Mindy or not?" I asked a little more calmer.

"No! I didn't kiss her! SHE KISSED ME!" He claimed.
I put my hands over my face and started stressing.

"ITS ALWAYS SOMETHING WITH YOU ANS OTHER GIRLS! YOUR ALWAYS FLIRTING AND GETTING CLOSE TO THEM! I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND! NOT YOUR SIDE PIECE!!!" I yelled at him furiously.

"Ma, I'm so sorry please don't be mad. I didn't want her to kiss me! I don't even like her! I only love you!" He said looking like he was about to cry.

"BULLSHIT!!!" I yelled on the verge of having a mental breakdown. I ran to our shared bedroom and began packing.

"No baby what are you doing????" He asked scared.

"I'm leaving! I'm so fucking tired Luis! I'm going to Julies house!" I yelled

He pushed away my suitcase and held me tight. "No you don't understand! You can't leave" he said
"Too bad I am" I tried escaping him, but he was too strong.

"Let me just prove to you how much I love you" he said.

"No!" I yelled "let go of me!"
"Noooo!" He said. "Look baby I know your mad at me but you don't even know how much I love you and how I would never be okay if you left me. Other girls don't mean shit to me. I rather die then have you be mad at me forever."

I froze.  Honestly, hearing those words made my heart skip a beat. I really do love Luis too but how can I be with him if I feel that he truly doesn't feel the same way.
"Just let prove how much you mean to me" he told me
"Ok" I answered.

That's when he started to make out with me. He began kissing every square inch of my body.   Caressing my face and then lowering all the way to my thighs.
"Ohhh luis, don't stop" I said. This made me hella turned on and he began circling his fingers on my clit.
"Baby oooohhhhh" I moaned. He slowly began taking my clothes and his clothes off and he got on top me and kissed me from my lips and stopped at my pussy.
"Fuckkk please eat me out babyyyy" I moaned. He began to lightly eat me out and got rougher.
"Ughhhh yessss!!!" I yelled out. He stuck his tongue deep in my pussy. I eventually came all over his face.

This went on for a while and he pulled out his member and lined it up with my entrance.
"Let me know if it hurts babe and I'll stop" he said. I nodded and he slowly entered me.

"Ahhhhh" I yelled out. He stopped.
"Mami you ok" he asked a little scared if he hurt me.
"Yeah Papi I'm fine." I said. He continued and slowly went in me and waited for me to adjust to his big size.
"Move" I said. He then pulled out and went back in. He eventually picked up with his pace.

"Ohhhh luisss...daddy please" I moaned
He held on to me. One hand on my face and the other on my hip as he went in and out of me.

"Ohhh baby I fucking love you" he whispered in my ear and kissed my jaw. He nuzzled his head on my neck while kissing me.

"I love you too luissss" I moaned. I lightly tugged his hair as we made love.
"Yesss baby ohhh yessss" I said in pleasure. The room filled with out loud moans. He marked me up with hickeys and I couldn't help but moan even louder.

"I love you so fucking much y/n you don't even understand" he said.

"I love you too daddy" I replied. I felt close to cumming.

"Luissss I'm close" I moaned in pain.

"I am too mi amor" his thrusts got sloppier and we eventually both came and we panted. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me.

"Do you forgive me mi amor" he asked.

"Yes I do. I love you baby" I said. We ended up spooning and I fell asleep in his arms.

I honestly feel like I've been slacking with these smuts and that they aren't as good but I'm planning on better ones and working on more imagines on my new mike vitar regular imagines book that is coming out soon, so stay tuned. And send me more requests💙