L/N Vs Dolohov's

Y/N's POV

There is someone out there," Lupin said. "I can smell Greyback, but there are more than one--"

"Both of the Dolohov's are out there and so is Bellatrix." I replied.

As we looked out the window the reeds were set ablaze as the rest of the Weasley children rushed down the stairs and watched. We could see Bellatrix make her way out from the reeds and smirk at us all. Tonks drew her wand ready to fight before Bellatrix turned around and ran into the reeds. Harry rushed after her pushing his way past Lupin and Tonks who stood in the doorway.

"Harry no!" Mrs. Weasley yelled.

"HARRY!" I shouted as I rushed after him.

"Y/N!" Hermione, Rosie, Grandma and Grandad yelled.

I rushed after Harry as I heard Bellatrix cackling up ahead. As I was about to reach them a pair of voices distracted me causing me to stop and then another voice chilled me to the bone.

"Y/N where are you?" I heard Rosie shout.

"Sweetheart where are you it's not safe." I heard Hermione call out.

"Ah two fresh new victims. I can't wait." I heard Greyback say In his head.

I rushed in the direction of their voices hoping that I was not going to be too late in order to save them but the reeds where thick and I could not see them so I used my portkey and landed Infront of Hermione who was shielding Rosie as I stared a...

I rushed in the direction of their voices hoping that I was not going to be too late in order to save them but the reeds where thick and I could not see them so I used my portkey and landed Infront of Hermione who was shielding Rosie as I stared across from Greyback.

"Ah Y/N L/N so you are the one who gave Nathan and Antonin trouble. Get out of my way you are interrupting my feast."

"You are not going to touch either of them Greyback." I snarled. "I'll kill you before you have a chance to bite either of them."

Greyback smirked as he charged towards me and I ran at him before I changed into my Animagus form which caught him by surprise as I jumped and bit into him. Greyback let out a shout of pain as I clawed at his face and once more bit him this time into his shoulder. Greyback threw me onto the ground and made his way towards Hermione and Rosie with a menacing look on his face. I ran towards him still in my Animagus form as I jumped at his back causing him to fall and I took another bite at his shoulder. Greyback rolled away as I turned back to normal with my eye glowing and my wand in my hand and used Flipendo to get him away from us. As I looked at him I could see claw marks across his face and over his eye as he looked at me angrily. He had his hand over his shoulder that was bleeding from where I had bit into it.

"I will get you back L/N mark my words." He snarled as he scurred away into the reeds.

"You better run mutt before I decide to finish you off with Silver!" I yelled.

I turned to Hermione who was attempting to comfort Rosie who looked very scared.

"Come on let's get you both back inside what were you both thinking?" I asked.