Graduation from Hogwarts

Y/N's POV

After the Christmas holidays time flew by and before we knew it Hermione and I were sitting our N.E.W.T exams. We had spent lots of time studying and although prepared for them they were still difficult. I had also spent time with Rosie teaching her some things that she would need to know before Hermione and I would leave Hogwarts and as for Cade I was still helping him in getting to know Rosie better. I had noticed that the two of them would spend time sitting on the sofa like Hermione and I used to and I could not help but smile. Soon the exams came to an end and to say we were both stressed about them was an understatement. Delilah had also been with us studying as much as she could and after the final day of the exam we finally had a chance to breath.

"Glad that's over." I said. "Not that we weren't prepared for it but still."

"I know what you mean love." Hermione replied as she took my hand in hers.

"Excuse me." Someone asked as the three of us turned around.

"A-a-a-are you Y/N L/N?"

"Yes can I help you?" I asked.

"Oh my names is Wayne." He said albeit a bit nervously.

"Nice to meet you Wayne now can I help you?"

"Oh I um just wanted to meet you some of the other students told me about you and I wanted to know if you had any stories to share."

"Tell you what Wayne I have a group session where others come to learn what happened during war outside of Hogwarts you are more than welcome to join."

After telling Wayne about where the group session would be we walked towards the lake to take in the sunshine and listen to the soft ripple of the water. Hermione and I looked over at Delilah who was playing with the ring on her finger with a smile on her face.

"So are you excited to get married Delilah?" Hermione asked.

"Yeah I just didn't believe Ron would ask so soon." She said with a smile.

"How is Amelia taking the news?" I asked as Delilah laughed.

"She said she is happy for me but if he breaks my heart she would destroy his face."

"Okay best mention that to him." I said with a grin.

We sat and chatted more before Delilah asked about us.

"What about you two have you got anything planned for your wedding?"

"Not yet, we want to finish up here first before making finalised plans." Hermione said.

Soon we headed inside and walked amongst the other students rushing to their lessons we could not help but smile as the memories came flooding back of the years we had spent at Hogwarts and we were all sad that soon it would be coming to an end but we knew that we would be making new memories soon. As the day went on I spent time teaching some first and second years defensive spells and also talked to a few students about some of the adventures featuring a certain Mr. Harry Potter. Soon we headed back to the common room to see Rosie and Cade studying together and we sat opposite them.

"Need help?" Hermione asked looking over Rosie's work.

"Hippogriffs?" I asked. "Grandad has you looking after Hippogriffs?"

"Yeah he has told me if I needed advice he knew a certain person who I call my brother who could help me."

"Of course he did." I said with a sigh as I looked at her work.

"Are you taming them?"

"Yeah Cade almost got attacked but Professor Scamander stopped it."

"Alright you two up come on lets go." I said.