CHAPTER 1

WARNING: MC IS USELESS, WEAK, DEPENDANT, DUMB CRYBABY.

ENGLISH IS NOT MY LANGUAGE. GRAMMAR ERROR WILL BE EXPECTED.

AND SOME THINGS MAYBE ILLOGICAL BUT JUST IGNORE THEM PLS 😌
********************************

Name: Aiden KimAge: 16Height: 165 cmWeight : 48Disability: Blindness (He could see bright light)

Name: Aiden Kim
Age: 16
Height: 165 cm
Weight : 48
Disability: Blindness (He could see bright light)

********************************
Aiden's face paled when he was informed he would be sent to Juvenile Prison. It wasn't even his fault.

He didn't know why all the evidence of theft done by his classmates all appointed to him. He didn't knew anything at all!

He tried to argue back, but all the evidence speaks volume. It was useless no matter how much he denied he didn't do it.

He was blind and need a walking stick everytime he walk, but the authorities didn't let him bring one, as it have potential as a weapon. Without doubt, he was clumsy and always knock things over.

His whole body was trembling the moment he was assembled together with other new teens for physical examination.

Inspection where... They search the boy's butt holes to see if they smuggle anything prohibited.

When Aiden first arrive at that room, other teens looked like they will drop their jaw to the floor. Aiden's beautiful face was really breathtaking. They couldn't move their eyes away until the officers scold them to stand straight.

The person who do all the searching wears a white coat and gloves. At first, he was bored like always. Imagine digging up some boys' assholes everyday. But then, he saw how pretty Aiden is. That person got mesmerized a bit and stood there for a second.

He coughed to hide his embarrassment. "Cough! Ahem, please spread it." He told Aiden in less stern voice.

Aiden's hands were shaking when he touches his ass. 'Spread it? How much? Will it gonna hurt?'

Many questions filled his head when he try to spread it as was told by that person in charge. He flinched hard when a finger went inside. "Uh!"

That person with white coat was staring at Aiden's soft white butt. His small fingers were shaking in fear like a leaf.