CHAPTER 4

"Aiden...wake up baby. It's almost lunch." Jake brushed Aiden's messy hair. The blind boy whined, feeling sleepy. He felt so comfortable wrapped with the soft blue sky blanket. "Aiden. You don't want to have empty stomach don't you?" Jake continued to coax the boy. Aiden was taking a nap and because it's almost lunch time, Jake couldn't let his boy go hungry.

"Hmmm..." Aiden lifted up his hands making Jake chuckled s̶e̶x̶il̶y̶. Jake placed his hands under the boys arms and carried him up to the toilet. For one, the toilet in Jake's cell is much more better than Daryl's cell. It was so clean and it was even equipped with air freshener.

Aiden stood on the sink dazedly. Then, Jake turned on the water pipe and scooped some water up to wash his face.

After washing his face, Aiden went to sit quietly, leaning on the wall while waiting for lunch. Brad sat next to him. "Aiden, what did you like to do?" He asked in a polite tone.

"Uh...I like reading and listening to music." Aiden said. "But the prison did not have braille books..." Aiden twiddling his fingers together. Brad glanced at the boy. He felt so sad for this small boy. Wrongfully accused and sent to juvie, having rough cellmates like Daryl, and not having any entertainment.

"I can get you some." Brad said while ruffling his hair. Aiden giggled excitedly hearing that. "R-Really? But that... won't it trouble you?" Aiden asked Brad with his lips puckered. 'Omg! If he keeps pouting like that I might lose my mind!' The bald male thought in his heart. "Not at all! It was easy to just have some books." Brad said with a bright face.

"Thank you so much!" Aiden circled his arms around Brad's torso. His small and white face plastered on Brad's chest. Brad managed to patted on the boy's back with his thumping heart. "A-Ah..no problem Bunny."

Jason saw how Brad was flustered just by getting a hug from Aiden. He chuckled in amusement as he saw the bald guy's stoic expression crumbled.

"What else you like to do? I can get you anything." Jake said pulling Aiden from Brad's embrace. The latter sweat dropped seeing his boss being competitive.

Aiden think for a while. He tucked his knees on his chest before mumbling something inaudible. "..dle..ried." Jake furrowed his sword like eyebrows together. "What is it baby? Can you repeat that?" Jake asked as his thumb drawing circle on Aiden's shoulder to encourage him somehow.

"I-I like cuddles...and-and being carried..." Aiden said with a red face. His chubby cheeks turned bright red, looking like a steamed hot bun. His plumpy red lips were pouting and his blank eyes were watering, he looked like he gonna cry for a second later.

'Cuddles and being carried? I could do it all day if it's you baby boy.' Jake smiled in amusements. He enjoyed seeing the boy squirming shyly like this. Jake leaned in close to Aiden and planted a kiss to his bright red cheeks.

Aiden was startled. He turned his head so fast that Jake even worried if he got whiplash. "What was that?" Aiden asked innocently. His fingers covered the spot Jake have kissed. "It's a kiss." Jake replied nonchalantly. Aiden lowered his eyelashes. "Oh...tha-that umm...feels nice." Aiden mumbled. "Like-you kiss me on my cheek? Uh your lips on my cheek?" Aiden continued asking Jake.

Jake raised one of his brow to the questions thrown by the boy. Aiden looked....excited for some reason? "Yes. I kiss you with my lips, like this-" Jake kissed him on the forehead.

Aiden's face flushed red, his neck, his ears all turned into a beautiful shade of red. "That's my second kiss!" Aiden smiled. Jake eyes widen hearing the boy's words. "Jake, you are my first and second kisses!" Aiden said with a small laugh. He looked so happy with just a few kisses.