CHAPTER 2

Aiden was still stiff, so he just huddled up in the corner with a blanket. Aiden's body easily felt cold, so Daryl draped a blanket on him. Usually, Aiden wears his fluffy light blue socks but since clothes were limited here, he will make do with the thin blanket.

Aiden kept quiet since no one other than Daryl really talk to him. He didn't know if it was his imagination or what, but Daryl always speaks in a suggestive tones. The way the big guy touched his chest and body also felt weird.

However, since Daryl was clearly the leader in this cell, Aiden didn't dare to resist him. That's why he chose to keep quiet.

"Hah..." Aiden sighed. His eyelids were drooping as he felt very sleepy.

Then suddenly, a loud voice boomed through the cell, startling Aiden. "HEY YOU F*CKER! DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?! WANT ME TO PUT YOU IN COMA TOO?!" Jiho grab a hold of Daryl's collar. He sounds like a madman.

"I AM! A YELLOW!!!" Jiho still couldn't accept he need to clean the shit. He thought he was the superior, being Yellow tag while others were white tags.

"Ah, is that so? Same here." Daryl open his clothes to show he have another uniform inside. The outer uniform was white tag, but in reality, he is a blue tag.

This shocked Jiho so much. Turns out Daryl used one of his cellmate's uniform to shit so his own clothes won't be splattered by the dung.

A loud 'BANG' echoed in the cell. Daryl slammed Jiho to the wall.

Aiden was clueless, but he knew the two were fighting---no, that's not right. It was only Jiho getting beaten. The sounds of punches raining down on Jiho's small body scared Aiden. It was like Daryl tried to break every bone in his body. Aiden could know how different their body is in size. Jiho was the same size as him. But Daryl...he was equipped with big muscles. The punches must be painful.

Aiden even hold his breath. 'Will be beat me next?' He questioned himself. He never could tolerate pain being beaten. Even though he was countlessly being hit by some punks in school, he never get to hold his tears in. He never ever had friends. No one really came forward to help him.

The hands that fisting the blanket turned white. His lips trembled and he keep blinking his blank eyes.

One of the cellmate who have been staring at Aiden notice all these details. He thought it was cute how the small boy got scared. So he scooted closer to Aiden, trying to console the boy.

"Hey, Bunny. Don't be afraid. The sounds may be loud but it is not scary as it looks." The cellmate lied. If only the sounds could make Aiden shaking, maybe he would have peed his pants if he could see how bloody this scene is.

Daryl glanced at Aiden and found he was coaxed by a cellmate. "Oi! Who do you think you are touching him like that?!" Daryl asked with a twitching brow when he noticed a hand hugging Aiden.

"Ah...umm sorry Daryl. But Aiden got scared by the sounds. So I just tried to console him that it's not that scary." The cellmate explained. Daryl accepted his excuse after he saw how pale his bunny got. The big guy grunted in response.

"Consider yourself lucky today newbie." Daryl gritted his teeth before letting go of his fist. He then went back to Aiden and cuddle him closer.

At night...

Aiden was urged to sleep with Daryl. The big guy didn't want to leave him along. Well, other than a few touches here and there, Daryl didn't do anything crossings the line to him. Aiden yawn before he finally closed his eyes and sleep.

In the morning, they were woken up by some song complimenting the laws.

Aiden slowly folded his own blanket before using the wall as a guide towards the shelf. On top of the shelf full of unfolded blankets so he folded them too. He make sure to arrange them neatly. He heard others are busy cleaning the room. Since he was unfamiliar with the room, he didn't know where the cleaning tools are, or what to do. "Umm...is there- is there anything I can help with?" He asked when he heard someone was near him singing. "Huh? No need Bunny! We could do it all." The cellmate who was wiping the floor said.