CHAPTER 7

Aiden was in the middle of the meeting, confuse and lost. 'They have been talking about Charles Choi whoever that is, gang war and One billion won. I can't even understand what in the world is going on.'

Aiden who have fed up to keep up with the conversation just turned off his brain and start to daydream. 'I want to gain money...but what works I can do? I've never really been exposed to outside world except school and prison.'

As Aiden was drafting his life plan, Eugene already proposed Big Deal to work with them.  "Let me ask you Big Deal. Would you like to work with us?"

Jason responded with a very serious mad face, "WHY THE HELL WOULD WE--"

"Yeah. Count us in" Jake, as the leader agreed making the other members shut their mouths in disbelief.

"JAKE?!"

Jake completely disregard the members' questioning stare. "I look forward to work with you." The only thing filled his mind was about rescuing Sinu. Jake pulled Aiden closer to his chest, inhaling Aiden's strawberry scent.

"You made the right choice, Big Deal." Samuel said with a knowing smirk.

Then, Eugene shifted his attention to HOSTEL, asking them to join him. But of course, as much as sweet the deal is, Eli won't place his family in trouble, nor would he let them be used as pawns. Eli refused with a firm tone. Eugene kinda foresee this decision though, mocking them to be dumb.

Eli didn't respond to the provoke, as he was busy staring daggers at Jake. 'You didn't care for the boy at all. Dragging him into this mess, Jake. He is much better be with me.' Eli bite his tongue to stop those words out of his mouth.

Aiden finally snapped out of his own thoughts. He catch a few words coming from a new voice; Johan. "Let me ask you something...do you know about the drugs Third Affiliate supplied to Pungsan?"

Eugene still have a smile plastered on his face. He didn't even waver when asked about the drugs. "Vivi and I ran the drug business together."

"Then we are done talking." Johan quickly lashed out to punch the president. But...his punch didn't hit anything. Eugene was on the other side where Johan attacked. "Johan, I'm over here." Eugene waved his palm in front of his face.

"How strange. I've been standing here the whole time. I heard something from where you worked at White Tiger job center. They said your mother have bad eyesight and it's hereditary condition." Eugene step forward close to Johan. "You can't see very well, can you?"

All other crews present were equally shocked at the news.

"I thought you only had trouble seeing in one eye, but I guess you can't see in both eyes." Eugene continue talking in a casual manner, without empathy and more to provoking.

Aiden's ears perked up at those words. "Huh? Same as me?" Aiden wondered. He and Johan was slightly different. Johan still can see sometimes, and when his eyesight went bad, he could still make out the vaguely the shapes and colours of his surrounding. Although Aiden could only see bright lights.

"W-who is that Jake? Can I talk to him?" Aiden tugged at Jake's clothes. "That's...Johan Seong. Maybe you can talk later." Jake answered lowly, still observing the situation.

And things went down from there. They all begin to fight. HOSTEL and Johan vs Workers and Big Deal.

Jake put Aiden properly on the sofa, before he stand up to join the fight. "Be good. Don't move from here." Jake told him.

Jake put on a pair of black gloves. "I don't like the way you look at me. So you're Eli Jang, huh? Time to teach you some manners."

Jake attacked first, but Eli was fast to evade and counter with a collar choke. In order to break the choke, Jake locked his hands around Eli's body to lift him up then went to slam him, but Samuel appears out of the thin air and kicked Eli's body down onto the floor with Jake.