Chessa Out of Wonderland

There are a few rules all must know about Wonderland...

1) Only two Wonderlandians may be out of Wonderland at any given time.

2) Only one Un-Wonderlandian may be within Wonderland at any given time.

3) Wonderlandians may only stay out of Wonderland so long before they become like the Un-Wonderlandians...

Chessa is far from what her brother, Chess, is.. Or far from what any Cheshire Cat is, really. While the majority of her species are friendly, talkative, and pleasant, she is shy, short tempered, stubborn, and very disagreeable. And because of those reasons, her mother's dying wish was for her to marry a man from her home land... Wonderland. Bachelors, sadly, are few in number. And even worse, fewer want anything to do with the unpleasant little Cheshire Cat, Chessa. In fact, only one will rise to the challenge- the Mad Hatter, who isn't exactly thrilled to be Chessa's suitor. The only reason her agreed was because he wanted away to forget the woman he loved and lost, Alice Kingsley, who left from Wonderland a year previous.

After hearing a conversation held between her brother, Chess, and the Hatter, Chessa's mind is set. She has to escape the confines of Wonderland and find Alice at once! Then she will be free from the unwanted marriage. Enlisting the best Alice finder in Wonderland, the White Rabbit, Chessa finds her way to the real world and begins her search for the famous Alice. She is completely unaware that her brother is desperately trying to find a way to communicate with her, trying to warn her of what may happen if she remains away from home to long...

Chessa is in an unknown race against time. She must find Alice and bring her to the Hatter to escape her unwanted fate. The clock is ticking as Chessa and the White Rabbit scour the English country side and city, trying to locate the wanted woman while keeping their secret origin hidden ... but what if along the way, Chessa meets a rather unusual man who becomes infatuated with her oddities and lovely 'pet rabbit' and join them on the hunt. And more importantly, what happens when she finds Alice, only to discover she must leave behind her home or the man she is beginning to love... forever?

Join Chessa on her adventure to try to control her own life and the decisions made within it.