🎐ᵃᵖᵖʳᵒᵃᶜʰ🎐

Taehyung ran his hands throughout his whole desk, in search of a particular bottle. Clicking his tongue, he shook his head. Where the fuck could they be ?! , the alpha was at his closest at ripping his hair out of his scalp. 

He rummaged through his drawer again, letting out an exhausted sigh. 

"What's wrong ?"

The alpha jumped a bit at the sweet voice, coming from behind him. "O-oh hey K-koo!", he stuttered at the sudden appearance of his mate. Jungkook smiled a bit, greeting his alpha back,"Hey! I arrived a few moments back. You told me that you would like to go with me, in my parents' death anniversary". Taehyung nodded his head in realisation, finally coming back to reality, "Y-yeah, right! So, you'd be staying here today, right ?", tilting his head, the alpha mumbled. 

"Yeah. It's evening already, so I'll start tomorrow. Is something wrong ? Were you trying to find something ?", the omega asked and sat down on the elder's bed, taking off his socks. 

"Ac-actually-", Taehyung was cut off by Jungkook, "Wait. I'll go and take a quick shower", and before the alpha could answer, his mate has already vanished into the bathroom.

《🎐🎐》

"Hey", Jungkook greeted while drying his hair with the milk-white towel, the colour, awfully similar to his skin tone.
"H-", Taehyung choked on his words, resulting him to break out in a fit of coughs. The reason of his mild outburst was nothing, but his mate's ethereal existence.

The omega was still clad in Taehyung's robe, water droplets slowly dripping down the corners of the hems of the cloth. The mere piece of silk stick disturbingly at Jungkook's chestal areas – the words, not mine, but the alpha's itself.

"H-hey!", Taehyung could finally attain the capability of speaking again.
"You seem to be in a deep thought", the omega inquired, collecting the spreaded fabric, near his bottom.

"Taehyung", Jungkook again started, gentling his voice into a much more comfortable one, "I've told you countless times that you can share anything you want to. You need not think twice", he rested his hand on his alpha's shoulder, which was soon graspes by the latter, "I-I know", he stuttered, "I want to t-tell you too"

Stopping for a while, he spoke again, "Can you lend me some time ?", the alpha turned as red as the old fine wine; very unlikely of his kinds. "You've all till tomorrow morning", Jungkook continued with a soft bunny-like smile on his face, "But you need to return it with interest"

Taehyung chuckled, holding Jungkook's palm, feeling the softness which was similar to that of a rabbit's paw.

He knelt down, placing sweet kisses over Koo's knuckles, looking up at the omega, "My rut is approaching". He stared blankly, before continuing, "I cannot find my suppressants and as you know, prime alphas' suppressants aren't available in normal shops", he ended the full sentence in one go.

"When will it be starting ?", the omega questioned, softly caressing his mate's palm. "After three days, probably", Taehyung answered, groggily. He expected his mate to be rather more reactive about this news.

"Y'know, I th-thought that you would be ang-", before Taehyung could end, Jungkook spoke up, rather loudly, "Expected what Tae ? That I would be angry ? Tell me, if I had been in your place, would you have been mad at me ?"

Taehyung shook his head instantly, though he was taken aback by the sudden outburst of Koo.

"Did you really think I would be angry ? Taehyung, it has already been over a year since we have met. You think I'm yet not ready ?"
"It's not about you being ready! It-it's about my rut! I don't want our first time to be me turning into a wild beast!"
"You're not a wild beast! I know how hard it's for alphas to endure their ruts, after they've already met their mates. And you've already endured it for about fourteen months!"
Jungkook's nostrils flared, as he panted due to the loud argument they were having.
"So that is it then! You're just telling me to have our first time when I am barely in my senses, just because you pity me ? Pity ?!", clenching his jaw, Taehyung flared back.
"It's not about pity, you dimwit! It's about suffering! I don't want you to suffer, and here you are, yelling at me!", Jungkook stated, more enraged than ever.

Taehyung sighed deeply, pulling his omega closer to himself. Wrapping his hands around Jungkook's tiny waist, he spoke against Jungkook's ears, "I'm not yelling at you ; I'd never do that. I'm just trying to explain to you that", he stopped taking a closer look at his mate, "That I want out first time to be memorable. I want both of us to remember it forever. I don't want it to happen just because of a goddamn hormonal phase!". The alpha smiled, seeing Koo's ears turn redder by each and every word of his, as if he didn't look like a Swiss apple himself.

"Why'd you pull me close so suddenly ? We were having an argument", pouting at the loss of words, the omega grumbled, hearing Taehyung chuckle against his ear, "We weren't having an argument. We were just discussing on our philosophical differences"

"Quit fooling around", Jungkook looked up, meeting his mate's hazel eyes, with his own dark doe ones, "My grandfather is a good herbalist. You can ask him to make you some supressants. Or, he might have them in his stock as well", he wiggled around in his mate's hold.
"Are you still angry at me ?", Taehyung questioned, paying no heed to Jungkook's words.

"I was not but I will be, if you don't put me down now", the omega demanded, throwing a scowling glare towards his alpha.
Taehyung chuckled groggily, tucking Jungkook's hair behind his ear, "We can do it after my rut, y'know-AH JUNGKOOK-AH!", his words didn't took second to turn into wails, feeling his omega pull onto his ear, as fiercely as ever.

"I'll skin you alive the next day!", Jungkook glared at Taehyung and flashed his tongue at him, in a mocking manner.

While the elder was still soothing his ear, his breath hitched, when he felt the omega crouch down on him, "And we'll see about that, later", whispering against his mate's ears, Jungkook quickly left the room, not before placing a small kiss on Taehyung's cheek.

Frozen for a while, the alpha felt like a cat got his tongue, when he caressed his own cheek, pouting to himself, "My lips aren't that far "