𝑺𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆

New Book!

Please share this book!! It's really appreciated

This book will have slow updates sometimes...sorry...

Please Vote

Make sure to comment throughout the story! Comments=ideas=better content

Please comment what you think about the story

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Omniscient

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Onika woke up to the pleasant sound of humming as she looked around the room.

"Just bringing you some clothing." Beyoncé spoke.

"How do you do that?"

"Pardon?"

"Switch your accent on and off. One moment you sound French, the next moment you sound southern and country."

"Well my accent comes out when I'm truly angry or stressed. It's very easy to speak in two accents. Many foreign people have accents for different languages. How do you think Hispanics do it?"

"They don't."

"Oh I forgot you're American. Y'all are a little less intelligent."

"At least we aren't crazy kidnapping psychopaths." Beyoncé threw a phone at Onika and kneeled in front of her.

"Ouch-"

"Call somebody and tell them that you are safe. Do anything stupid and well- we don't wanna know what will happen." She smiled to the frightened younger woman. She quickly dialed Lauren's number.

"Hello?"

"Lauren!"

"ONIKA! WHY HAVENT YOU ANSWERED THE PHONE?!ARE YOU OKAY?!" Onika looked up at Beyoncé and sighed.

"Yeah I'm safe, I uhh dropped my phone and couldn't contact anyone."

"Awe. Please reach out to me next time quicker because I was worried as hell."

"I know Lo. Just know that I love you so much."

"I love you too. Kisses?"

"Mhm." Onika chuckled while kissing the speaker.

"Bye girl."

"Bye lo..." Onika hung up and handed Beyoncé the phone.