𝑩𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒉

Please share this book!! It's really appreciated

This book will have slow updates sometimes...sorry...

Please Vote

Make sure to comment throughout the story! Comments=ideas=better content

Please comment what you think about the story

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Beyoncé Knowles

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"Onika I'm nervous." I sighed as she held my hand.

"Beyoncé. You look amazing. They will love you." I smiled in relief as she pecked my lips.

"You look really good but baby you're stiff

"You look really good but baby you're stiff. Let loose!" today she was taking me to meet her parents and my heart was beating out of my chest.

Americans were dirty as is and that alone made me nervous!

Meeting her parents would throw me into cardiac arrest.

Since I've been here I've gained 4 pounds! All Onika has had me eating is hamburgers and junk! I hate America dearly. Yesterday we were in Lauren's apartment and I saw a rat run by! FILTHY!

"Beyoncé look at me you'll be amazing. We have some time to kill so how about I relieve some of that stress?" She asked as she began to massage me.

"Merci, but I'm okay. I just need a nice shot to keep me going for the day."

"Well you're not getting one. My mother planned this nice brunch for us and she's gonna love you. Your accent, everything."

"I suppose. What if she doesn't like me because I'm white?" I asked and her jaw dropped. She grabbed my chin and pecked my lips.