Famille

Please share this book!! It's really appreciated

This book will have slow updates sometimes...sorry...

Please Vote

Make sure to comment throughout the story! Comments=ideas=better content

Please comment what you think about the story

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Onika Maraj

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"Beyoncé spit it out!" I yelled to her as she tried eating cat food.

"SHE ONLY EATS IT IF I TRY IT FIRST!" She said and I pulled her up. I put the trash can underneath her and she forcefully spit it out.

"See? That was easy!"

"Nicki she's having an anxiety attack! Get her toys!" Beyoncé said while digging into the bag and handing her a small bear.

"It's okay!" She said while rocking her. I rolled my eyes as Beyoncé stuck her tongue out at me and walked around.

"Onika can you take her upstairs to be dressed? My parents will be here any minute and she's not allowed to run around naked when guests are here." Beyoncé spoke while tightening her suit. The door bell eventually sounded and Beyoncé went into panic mode.

"Beyoncé. Look at me. Deep breaths in, deep breaths out." I said as Julius entered with her family

"Beyoncé!" Her mother gasped while hugging her.

"Bonjour Maman. I'm very thankful that you're here!" She said while kissing her cheek. I looked over and noticed that her father was standing next to her mother as well as her sister I met at the party, and another girl. She looked as if she was at a young age.

"Who is this?" Her father asked as she stepped back and held my hand.

"This is Onika. She's a very special person to me."

"Beyoncé go show your sisters where they will be sleeping. Is dinner done? You knew we were coming."

"Well- no. I assumed you ate-"

"She's never ready. What's new." The unfamiliar woman asked as Solange rolled her eyes and hugged Beyoncé.

"Shut your ass up Bianca, Damn. Forget them Bey. How are you?" Solange asked.

"Good, for now!" She smiled as her father snapped.

"Hurry up, Giselle!" He said loudly which made the cat run underneath the couch. We walked up to the guest house in her backyard.