𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒆

Please share this book!! It's really appreciated

This book will have slow updates sometimes...sorry...

Please Vote

Make sure to comment throughout the story! Comments=ideas=better content

Please comment what you think about the story

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Onika Maraj

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

make sure to comment on this chapter for more updates

Beyoncé and I haven't spoken to each other that often ever since she found out I was pregnant. Which was 2 weeks ago. I've planned a nice fun filled day just for us to get back on speaking terms.

The hardest part is convincing her to come along.

"So! How do you like your breakfast?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"It's good. The toast is very toasty and the egg is very...eggy."

"Beyoncé I'm trying."

"I know, I can tell. Your eggs aren't as rubbery as last time."

"I- not about the food. About us."

"Oh. What's wrong with us?"

"We haven't had a conversation in 2 whole weeks!"

"Yes we did! We had one on Tuesday about what we should eat for dinner." She said and I sighed.

"Beyoncé we need to talk about a lot of stuff and you know that. Stop avoiding it. Today we're going to hang out. I planned a really amazing day!"

"I'd love to but I have work-"

"No you don't , I said you're busy. Now get dressed and hurry to the car! Our first stop is the mall!"

"Good, baddie and her siblings can come." Beyoncé said while stepping out into their bedroom and grabbing them.

"Hi there mamas babies! Y'all missed me?!" Beyoncé cooed while rubbing them.

"Onika hand me Baddie's stress ball! She's shaken up after sharing a bed with Baddie Jr!"

"I- how will she use the stress ball Beyoncé."

"If we're gonna drop them off at daycare I need her to be calm! It's her first day and her separation anxiety is horrible."

"Beyoncé she's tried to run away from you 6 times this week..." I helped her get Lucy and the other kittens dressed then sat them in the car. Beyoncé insisted that we got a huge van and that's what we did. Three rows of seats. This is really embarrassing. She buckled each cat in a car seat then began to drive.