𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚

Sorry I haven't been updating! I've been busy.

Please share this book!! It's really appreciated

This book will have slow updates sometimes...sorry...

Please Vote

Make sure to comment throughout the story! Comments=ideas=better content

Please comment what you think about the story

EXCUSE ALL ERRORS!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

♥EXCUSE ALL ERRORS!♥••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Omniscient

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"Aaliyah?! Hi!" Onika hugged the mysterious woman as Beyoncé frowned.

"Baby! This is Aaliyah! She's one of my modeling managers!" Onika smiled and Beyoncé shook her hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you."

"I could say the same for you! Onika what are you doing in Paris?!" She asked and Onika smiled.

"Settling with the love of my life." She smiled as she pecked Beyoncé's lips. Beyoncé blushed as she uncontrollably smiled.

"Baby why don't you go get some caramel for the churros while I get us a table?" Onika suggested and Beyoncé went.

"Now what are you doing in Paris?!" Onika asked her as she stepped back.

"Well I'm looking for people to be in my upcoming Paris themed fashion show, as well as recruiting models long term. We really miss you." She smiled and Onika chuckled.

"Well I'm not in the correct place to be moving countries. I'm 2 months pregnant."

"Oh my gosh Onika that's amazing!" She hugged her and Onika smiled from ear to ear.

"Well we're also looking for pregnant models to go long term. It's a 4 year contract that pays more then you could ever imagine. Think about it, okay?"

"What about after I give birth?"

"I want to keep you. Onika you can be the face of this modeling thing. No pressure though."

"Just because you say no pressure doesn't mean there's no pressure." She said nervously.

"I leave in two weeks. Just think on it. You have my number." Aaliyah kissed her cheek before leaving.

"My love look! He gave me a free churro- why do you look sad?" Beyoncé walked to her. Onika didn't want to even consider leaving Beyoncé but modeling is something that she has always been doing. This could be her moment finally coming.