𝑹𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

Please share this book!! It's really appreciated

This book will have slow updates sometimes...sorry...

Please Vote

Make sure to comment throughout the story! Comments=ideas=better content

Please comment what you think about the story

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Onika Maraj

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I sat on Lauren's couch and pulled my knees to my chest as I tears came down my cheek. On one hand I needed to go after Beyoncé. I wanted to apologize.

But in the other, she was wrong and she needs to apologize. Julius already flew back to Paris and he told me Beyoncé doesn't even wanna acknowledge my existence.

"Onika look, you been sleeping on my couch for 2 weeks and you haven't showered once! Girl go do something about your body!" She said as I wiped my eyes and nodded.

"I-I smell that bad?"

"Yes! Look, Oni I know this situation got you fucked up. But your pain shifts to me. And your stench is shifting to my couch!"

"I'm sorry Lo..." I stood up and went to her restroom to shower. When I came out she was sitting down next to her boyfriend.

"Look. Onika I love you, but you gotta go. Not because we don't want you, but because your girl is in Paris. You ain't mean none of what you said to her so go tell her that!"

"Lauren my parents won't take me in a-and I don't have a plane ticket-" she cut me off by raising up one.

"Now respectfully, bitch get out my house!" Lauren smiled while hugging me.

"Thank you for this Lo. Really. I love you and appreciate both of y'all." I said as I hugged them both and left. I made my way to the airport and looked for my plane. There was an hour until it left so I sighed and sat down.

"Hi! You dropped your keys." A woman smiled to me while reaching her hand out.

"I-oh wow I didn't notice- Robyn?"

"I-  Onika? What are you doing here?"

"I don't think that concerns you...What are you doing here?"

"Well I'm coming to handle business but headed back to Paris now."

"I don't like how you did Beyoncé."

"Life isn't fair sweetheart. Beyoncé knows the games that are played. She isn't as innocent as she says."