Chapter 4 - I tried to be cool but my feelings they don't allow me to..

"If my heart was paper, I'd fold it. Throw it to the wind and just hope it ends up with you. I signed it with love from me to you, I tried to be cool but my feelings; they don't allow me to."

-Paper Hearts | The vamps

"Can someone please turn the fuck off that god damn alarm?!" Edward angrily mumbled, turning over and putting a pillow over his head to cover the horrible noise that kept on playing.

Harry groggily got up mumbling a small apology and doing as he says, before heading to their ensuite to get ready for his day. Marcel only chuckled and returned to buttoning his shirt, as this has been their routine for god knows how long.

"God, Edward, you're so mouthy at seven in the morning. Get up! We need to get going, we're getting called to the principal's office." Marcel eventually scolded said boy, making sure to say it with a hint of endearment to not further the grumpiness of the still sleeping alpha.

"But I'm tired..." Edward murmured from where he's still laying, face buried in the mountain of pillows in their bed.

Marcel sometimes wants to ask God why they gave him a good sense of alpha hearing when this is what he has to endure every single day.

After fixing his tie in a proper manner Marcel turned around to see that Edward is, in fact, still asleep; not even moving an inch from where he's laying.

Marcel grabbed one of the pillows, fluffing it a little and holding it tightly as he aimed his arms and started smacking the big alpha who was starting to snore now.

He hit Edward with every fiber in body, which is still not a lot since he still felt tired after the fun that they had last night. Marcel could only roll his eyes at what he has to deal with in the past eighteen years of his life. The boy eventually stops when his attempts at waking the alpha become futile.

Harry, who just got out of the bathroom, raised his eyebrows at his other triplet. Making Marcel look at him and huffing out in frustration, "You deal with him."

Harry walked to where his other triplet laid, still asleep, with soft snores coming out of his pouty lips. Sitting down on their bed he whispers close to Edward's ears. It sets a funny image of what looks to be a mom waking up his son who refuses to get up.

"Edward, babe, c'mon wake up. You're making Marcel lose his head this early in the morning and we can't have that. We need to be early. Mrs. Anderson needs us in the office." Harry gently shook the alpha. Edward hummed and muttered a small "Fine."

Edward got out of the bed to their ensuite to also prepare, yawning from being tired of not having enough sleep with lines from the pillows etched on his cheek while his hair is in all different directions. Edward always likes to fix his hair in a neat curly way that makes other alphas jealous and every omega, and even betas, swoon.

Harry decided to head down for breakfast. His dimples make an appearance once he hears laughter. "Good morning, everyone!" Harry greeted cheerily, making the people stop their conversations to greet him in return. Harry grinned wide, always loving peoples' attention on him. He walked towards his mum who was in front of the stove, flipping pancakes. The sweet boy kissed her cheeks and sat down by the island.

"Hello, Harold." Louis greeted Harry, who sat beside him. Marcel, who was eating cereal at the corner of the island, paid them no mind, clearly caught up to whatever he's reading on his kindle.

"Not my name Lou-Lou." Harry pouted at him while getting some blueberries for his pancakes, placing it neatly on the plate, and a little bit of syrup before taking a picture of it. Louis snorts at the hipster that he is. The omega would always tease him for it, but it's really all for naught as he would secretly ask the alpha to send him the very pictures.