Chapter 6 - When you're with me, no judgement

"When you're with me no judgement, you can get that from anyone else.

You don't have to prove nothing you can just be yourself."

"I could be your lover or your shoulder to cry on

You can be whoever you like."

"I hope we never change

Even though we both know that we'll move on again

I'll keep your secrets safe

Until the time we both find ourselves alone again."

-No Judgement | Niall Horan

A week later has passed and louis is still a bit pissed.

Ever since the triplets had met the new omega, they have been glued to their phone. Even if they were hanging out they were stuck with it, that louis bet his forty grand the device would swallow them. He would catch them smiling and giggling to it like an idiots. And louis knows who that person is that's making the triplets so smitten. And of course he can't help but be pissed about it.

They are seated in the patio chairs in Louis' backyard, it being a Saturday and with nothing to do, he had invited the triplets over. He's surprised they even agreed after saying they were 'busy' in the past week. They may have agreed to be here but it feel like they're really not, as the three were stuck on their phones again while louis smoke through his vape pen, exhaling the sweet smoke that went to his lungs, making his body relaxed a little bit before it was gone as he heard the small ping of notification on one of the triplets phones. Huffing out and putting his vape pen not so gently on the table in front of him . He glared at the three before standing up and taking the phone out of one of the triplets hands that was closest to him, which was Edward.

Caught off guard, He stared at louis in shock, green eyes wide and jaw slightly slacked. "Louis- what?" Edward stuttered. Louis without even thinking, dumped Edward's phone in his glass of orange juice that Bianca (The Tomlinson's family maid) made for them. Louis heard Edward screeched, while the other two gasped. Louis' eyes widen, what he just did finally sank in to him, scared shitless he darted off towards inside his house, almost bumping to the glass door he didn't saw that led inside. Louis hurriedly opened it as he heard footsteps behind him, indicating that Edward was hot in his wheels, adamant on catching louis. The small omega frantically turning left and right in order to lose the tempered alpha.

Louis not one to back down but also scared shitless for his life, ran as fast as he could. Louis blames the universe on why they put Edward beside him. Why couldn't he just get the attention of the other two instead of Edward's. One thing Louis is certain about the alpha is that he doesn't want his things getting dirtied or broken, even if it was easily replaceable he always took good care for it, unlike his brothers and mostly Louis who doesn't care much when their things broke. As they knew it can be replaced easily, you can say that Edward is the most sensible one in them all.

Someone's Calling My Name And It Sounds Like YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara