part three

Brielle

Its been like 5 days we've been at the safehouse and my dad had all of us at the safehouse just for protection and more bodygaurds around the house, even Lorenzo was staying here.

My mom and dad have barley been here they are out working on this whole situation.

I headed downstairs to find Marcus, Elijah, Atlas and Lorenzo in the living area watching television. "here", I said leaning over the back of the couch giving Lorenzo a roll of cash.

"whats this for?", he kept his attention to the tv. "your car, since I fucked up your backseat", I air quoted his words as he turned his head to me and glared, then it stopped and he looked up at me and said, "I already got it fixed".

"but ill take that", Atlas snickered running away and when I turned around he was gone.

"ATLAS!", I shouted as I was hearing the boys laughing behind me. I rolled my eyes and just went upstairs, Aurora and Amelia were watching a movie. "I'm bored", I whined plopping on the bed in Amelia's room.

"you guys do know we can go out, we just need bodygaurds", Aurora pointed out. "no my dad wouldn't let that happen, we gotta sneak our way out", I grinned.

"where would we even go", Amelia asked turning off her tv.

Aurora was on her phone when she pulled up a girls Instagram page, "Paige is throwing a big party at her college".

Paige was Aurora's cousin who was a junior in college, she throws the best parties. "lets go", I smiled getting up and heading into my room.

I pulled out a jeans with holes, a long sleeve white shirt and my air forces.

I went downstairs to find Aurora in a red oversized T-shirt with black jeans and Amelia wearing slim black dress. I pointed at Amelia in confusion, "why a dress".

"exactly what I said", Aurora turned her head to Amelia.

"Look don't be bad because I'm the only one who's not afraid to get some", she winked. "ew", I shook my head and laughed.

"I see your all are going to Paige's party", Atlas scared us as we turned around to find Marcus, Atlas and Lorenzo standing there in line seemed weird, Enzo was like an inch or two taller than Marcus and Atlas was the size height as Marcus.

"No", we all said laughing. "shame, we were going to go", Lorenzo sucked his teeth looking at the ground then glancing back at me.

We heard footsteps coming down the stairs so we all ran behind the corner by the stairs. peeked around waiting for the person to come from the stairs.

Iris was walking towards the door when I popped out, "where ya going".

She jumped looked back. "Shit Brielle", she whispered.

Everyone else came out from the corner. "please tell yall are not going to Paige's party", she rolled her eyes and brought her head up to the roof.

"we were", Atlas smirked. "okay lets just all go together because this party started like an hour ago", Aurora stated looking at her watch.

"well come on", Iris said opening the door slowly. We all got out of the house and took separate cars; Iris in her own car, me, Aurora and Amelia in my car and Lorenzo, Marcus and Atlas in Marcus' car.

We arrived at a huge house with a banner hanging around it and people in front with drinks everywhere. "CUZZY!!", Paige yelled as she ran down the steps to Aurora.

"hello my love", she joked as she hugged her tight and they kissed each other on both sides of their faces.

"Oh. My. LORD, Brielle your hair", she smiled hugging me and rocking side to side really fast as I got dizzy, I knew she was completely drunk.