part twelve

Brielle

Iris, my mom, Aurora, Amelia and I were out dress shopping while Elise had Lena helping her with other arrangements.

My stomach has healed but only a little. My parents tell me that we don't have to stay at the safehouse anymore, which I am so happy about.

Everyone is going back home today. Enzo and his family are going back to their house until the wedding but I don't know where we'll live when we're married.

It's obvious that when your married you don't live with our parents.

I was just zoned out as the lady in the dress shop was holding up dresses and speaking with my mom.

"Brielle!"
my mother sternly said causing my head to whip around towards everyone.

"come try this on" she held up a white dress.

I grabbed it and walked into the changing room.

It was plan white at the bottom but has a creamed color lace at the top with poufy sleeves and a turtle neck kind of thing.

I hate it

I walked out slowly hoping they could see the ' NO ' look on my face.

"wow", Iris whispered with her face scrunched up. "uhm.." Amelia scratched her neck slightly shaking her head.

"'it's hideous", Aurora blurted and thank god she did. my girl can be brutally honest.

They all nodded with mumbles. "it's awful", my mother rubbed at the bridge of her nose.

I looked down and at it in the mirror, tilted my head to the side for a better look. "I look like someone's grandmother"

"you do", they all said.

She gave me another dress and I went back into the changing room.

I just hope Enzo is having better luck than I am.

_____________

Lorenzo

Marcus, Elijah and Atlas had me watching some football game but I just sat there on my phone scrolling through Instagram while they were yelling at the tv.

I was scrolling and glanced at the time, it was 6:47

I sprung up off the couch and looked at my phone again.

6:48

When I walked into the kitchen the time was 6:49, I was supposed to be getting a tux, my mother is dropping by to see it.

I walked back into the living room and grabbed Atlas' phone to check the time.

6:50

"What are you pasting around for?", Marcus asked with his eyes still on the tv.

"I'm supposed to be trying on tuxes." I say

They all turn to me and make a ' ohh ' face.

"why does it matter there all the same", Atlas says going back to the tv. "ya, just get one from my closet, mine are better", Marcus said while going to the kitchen.

"his are better", Atlas whispered. I guess I could use his, I mean all tuxes are the same and I wouldn't be spending my money on another suit.

I got a text from her saying she was on her way. "I'm going to go change into that tux, mother's on her way", I tell Elijah.

I put on the suit Marcus had in his closet that I think my mother would think looked nice.

It was all sharp, clean, and most of all.

all black

I like black more than any color.

I looked in the mirror and I think it looks great, I walked downstairs and she was already there.

"mama", I say to get her attention.

She smiles, ear to ear, " oh sei così bello " (oh, you look so handsome). "thank you", I nod. "she took a good at my face. "Its's a wonder how you got my eyes, your fathers anger and my brother's looks", she spoke cupping my face.

It's true I did look like my uncle.

"what about me!", Elijah shouted. she rolled her eyes, but I think playfully.

"you've got my looks and your fathers mixed together", she said quickly.

She brushed off I don't know what off the shoulder of the suit and slightly nodded. "I actually thought Elijah would get married before you", she laughed.

"to who", I joked.

She shrugged. I could she her face drop. "mama what's wrong", I say softly.

"I'm sorry your getting married like this, it should be with someone you love", she rubs both of my forearms.

"mama, I love Brielle", I told her. Her head came up and she smiled.

I stood there and thought, do I love her. If I really did I wouldn't have have treated her the way I did.

When we were 17, I was an awful friend and I was even worse when we were all together at the safehouse.

"Okay well get some sleep! Tomorrow is an amazing day, your going to love what me and your sister did!" she kissed me, Marcus, Elijah and Atlas on the forehead and left.

I went to go change out of the suit and back into my clothes I had before.

"so, you love my sister", Marcus said went I walked back in. Atlas and Elijah staring at me. I'm not going to say no, because that will just make this even more worse.

I ignore him and say, "I'm going to sleep"

__________

wedding next chapter, exciting!?