part fifteen

Brielle

Last night Enzo and I shared a bed, without sex and without the pillow wall.

I had got into a nice hot bath and closed my eyes.

"a bath without me", that same deep voice spoke. my eyes opened and saw him leaning on the door way.

"most people bathe alone"

he nods.

"Well, Nic is on his way", he said washing his hands. when he came in he had red stuff stuck to his hands.

"I thought he was supposed to be in Italy with his many, girlfriends", I tease.

all of a sudden I felt water being thrown at my face. it felt like a large amount of water, made me jump up.

He smirked as his eyes followed around my body. I looked down, "Ah! Look away!"

I quickly lay back down hoping the bubbles still cover me.

he laughed and wiped his hands. "Turn away!", I yell.

"darling your over reacting"

I grabbed my robe and tied it while draining the water out of the bathtub. "nothing I haven't seen before", he said facing me.

"your an ass" I scoff.

we both heard a loud chuckle outside of the bathroom which made our heads turn. It was Nicolas. "Seems I most definitely walked in on something", he said.

I rolled my eyes and left.

_____________

My mom took pictures of the wedding and she had sent me the book that the photos were in so I was sitting at the island in the kitchen looking through it.

To be honest I was so bored, I'm in a big house with two guys who are off probably talking about girls or smoking.

"what's this", Enzo asked looking over my shoulder. "wedding pictures"

He grabbed the book and through the pages. As he was flipping the pages I saw a picture of me stuffing my face with strawberries. "who took that!" I gasped pointing to it.

"I did", he said keeping eye contact with me. I've always loved his eyes.

The doorbell ran and I just decided to brake this... interesting moment.

"I'll get it", I jump up and walk to the front door.

It was Amelia and Aurora. "hi!", I hug them instantly.

"I love your house", aurora says and walks in. she seemed off.

"she's drunk", amelia said. at this time? "it's 3 in the afternoon"

She shrugged, "she started talking about Nicolas and felt some sort of way" Aurora had wondered off into the kitchen but when we got there she wasn't there.

"where'd she go?" I asked Enzo but he just shrugged. 'where'd who go', Nicolas said coming in the kitchen.

I heard pool water splashing and we all went to the back. she was spinning around in the water with her clothes and shoes on.

"at least some ones having fun", Nic bent down closer to the water.

She dragged him in laughing. I could hear Enzo's snickering. "guess I'll go get some food for to soak up the alcohol", I say

"no no", he stopped me by pulling my waist. "I thought you like the water", he said keeping hold of me. I do like the water.

"Enzo no!", I screamed and he pulled us both in the pool. One look from him and I was laughing with everyone else.

For a while we were all just swimming around with our clothes on. We got out and dried off, I gave Aurora some of my clothes.

"so you and Enzo seem to be getting close", Amelia said glancing at me. I smile. "well we had 2 weeks together at that Airbnb"

"yea so, what'd yall do?" Aurora raised both eyebrows. "not what you think we did", I held up a finger knowing what she met.

"we did play chess, watch movies, eat pizza, climb a tree", I listed. Aurora faked a gag. "that is a normal high school date not a marriage night"

"I already told you guys we're not having sleeping together" I told them in a serious tone.

Amelia sighed. "look, Bri I love you but me and Aurora have been watching you and Enzo love and hate each other your entire lives. I get that you were crushed when you saw him and Simone but we know your past that and I get it your afraid he'll use you like he Josh."

my head shot up at her and my eyes narrowed.

"amelia", Aurora whispered.

"I'm sorry", she said sitting next to me. "but you know your ready, the way you look at him and the way he looks at you, it clear"

I sigh and just stare at this blank wall hoping to solve my problem but seems Amelia solved it for me.

"she's right Bri", aurora said.

I know.

Nic and Enzo had walked in and Nic took Aurora's hand and left. This would be a good time to talk to him.

"I wanna talk to you", I say and drag him upstairs. I took a deep breath. "I want to have sex"

Oh no! that's only what I was thinking! His eyes widen.

"Wait, I didn't mean to say that", I shake my head so fast in shock. I actually shocked myself.

"you could've been said that", he smirked and un buckled his belt.

"keep it in your pants", I scoff. "but like I was saying Amelia basically said to me that I need to stop being scared of the idea that you'll use me like my ex"

"haven't we been through this, I am not your ex", he cut me off.

I nod. "I know"

"then why do you keep coming to me with that", he shrugs. "what I'm trying to say is that I want to try at a actually relationship"

He grinned and instantly kissed me.

I kind of got lost in it because he was on top of me with my leg on his waist. "wait"

we stopped and just sat there on the bed. "no sex"

He groaned loudly, rubbing his hands on his face while falling back. "fine", he choked out. "you got this!", I pat his chest and jump out.

****