part twenty

Brielle

Enzo had told a little of what happened last night, but I remember a little more.

I knew I was drunk from the massive headache I have.

LAST NIGHT

When we got home Enzo tried waking me up but I didn't want to move so he carried me inside. He put me down when we got into our room and I just fell backwards on the soft bed.

"can you take your dress off!", he shouted from the closet. I stood up and started fumbling with the zipper on my back. "no" I whined and suddenly got hungry. I went downstairs and started going through the fridge. I found strawberries.

"Brielle", I heard him say as I was sitting at the island eating. "I'm hungry." he was still in his tux but his shirt was open and his tie was undone. "I'll make you something later, you need to get out of this dress", he said leading me back up the stairs.

He stood in front of me pulling my dress down my body while I kept messing with his hair. he got back up and I just traced my hand along his abs and to where he had more tattoos.

I was mesmerized, his body was perfect.

he went to go find me something to sleep in and I walked to the mirror in the corner of the room, staring at myself. I didn't wear any bra under my dress. so I was naked.

I looked at my almost big boobs, my big thighs, I poked at my stomach and frowned.

"I think you'd be comfortable in these-" he paused coming out of the closet looking at me.

"bri?"

I've never been so insecure before, guess when I look closely at myself I start to pick out all of my insecurities.

He se the clothes on the dresser and walked into the mirror beside me. "what's wrong" I went to go sit on the side of the bed, hands in my lap.

"I look disgusting", I mumbled. His face looked confused. "my chest area, my huge thighs, my stomach-" I was going to keep going but he stopped me. "you are not 'disgusting', ok"

"you look amazing, I love your thighs. there a great comfort when I need to lay on and talk to you. I love your boobs, like my personal pillow, If I love every inch of you, why don't you"

My eyes started to water.

"what if other people don't", I managed to say. He frowned, "to hell with them all." I took my hands and placed them on both sides of his face as he kissed them and handed me my clothes.

___________

"sorry about last night", I said in his chest while I laid there. "no need." I sighed loudly and asked, "what do you want to do today"

I heard a quiet laugh, he sits up and straddles me on his lap. "let us do this", he places kisses along my jaw.

His kisses go down to my neck while I lean my head to the side. I love the warmth his kisses bring.

he reaches my sweet spot and I shriek in response, he laughs. "I love when you do that", he smirked. he kissed my lips and I opened my mouth so his tounge could reach mine.

He was tugging at my shirt until he finally took it off.

things escalated quickly.

I managed to be laying on my back as he threw his shirt somewhere and hovered on top of me kissing my neck again. "and this", his teeth grazed my collar bone.