part five

Third Person

Everyone expect Brielle were downstairs in the game room but Lorenzo was in the gym. Brielle woke up and checked her and the time was 4 in the afternoon.

"damn..", she mumbled stumbling out of her bed downstairs.

"morning princess", her dad said kissed my forehead before walking out the door. "morning.." she said quietly after he left.

She walked into the kitchen to find everyone else eating the cupcakes her, Aurora and Amelia made. "Morning Elle", Marcus spoke with a mouth full of cake.

She just waved as she looked inside the bowl for more cupcakes.

"where are the cupcakes", She glared up at everyone. "gone", Iris giggled with cake and icing around her mouth.

Brielle rolled my eyes and groaned as Lorenzo walked up next to her and shoved a piece of the cupcake in her mouth.

"Mm", she hummed catching a tiny piece fall from her mouth and looked up at him, Lorenzo had wiped away the little bit of icing and locked eyes as everyone else behind watched in awkwardness.

"good morning everyone", Brielle's mom interrupted walking in. The kitchen got really quiet, "what", she asked.

"oh nothing Isabelle just my brother and Elle flirting", Lena laughed. Their mom didn't like when people called her "Mrs. or Madam" so she tells people to call her by her first name.

Her mom just laughed as she was on her phone. "So Isabelle is there anything we can do instead of being locked up in this house", Amelia asked.

"There's nothing you guys can do, last two time you guys went out you almost died", she said with a sarcastic smile.

"My family owns a private beach, its kind of far but we can all go there with guards and besides no one but the family knows where it is", Elijah suggested.

"Oh yes please mom!", Brielle begged as Atlas, Aurora and Amelia had there hand together waiting for a response.

"fine", she glared. Everyone cheered happily while Lorenzo just stood there with his normal blank expression.

Brielle

I went to my room and changed into a two piece bathing suit, and a see through-ish cover up and headed downstairs outside to the cars.

We pulled up to the beach and there was a little bar and a lifeguard.

Marcus, Amelia, Elijah, Aurora, Atlas and I were playing volleyball while Iris was on sitting with my mom on the sand, Enzo at the bar and Lena was taking pictures in the water, lets hope she doesn't drop her phone.

I was thrown the ball and hit it behind causing me to hit the lifeguard.

everyone else just erupted out laughing while I made my way towards him, "oh my god, I am so sorry about that".

"Its all good", he smiled picking up the ball. He had green eyes and dirty blonde hair, no shirt and the regular red lifeguard hat and shorts.

"Little tip though, when your hitting don't hit so hard and don't lean backwards or else your going to bop someone else in the head", he explain with a slight laugh.

"thanks", I chuckled. "I'm Lucas", he held his hand out. I turned around and threw the ball to Atlas then turned back and shook his hand.

"Brielle", I smiled. "you with Elijah and the rest", he asked pointing to Lorenzo who was still at the bar glaring Lucas down. "Yes, you know them", I looked back at Lucas. "there dad is kind of my boss", he shrugged.

I nodded and told him I should get back to the game and I walked up to everyone else.

"Brielle you cant flirt with everybody you see!", Marcus shouted from the other side of the net, laughing with Atlas and Elijah.

"AND YOU CANT HOOK UP WITH EVERY WHORE THAT WALKS THE STREET", I shouted back as Elijah wouldn't stop laughing.
"Be nice!", mom yelled.

I took a glance over at the bar and Lorenzo was talking to the girl who was making his drinks, I wondered what was so funny since she kept smiling and giggling.

Amelia tapped me and said, "hey were going out to the water".

"OK, I'm going to get drink", I said walked towards the bar.  When I got there both of them didn't stop to look at me they just kept talking.

"Um.. Hello", I snapped my fingers at her. She turned and gave me a nasty look and I rolled my eyes.

"aren't you here to get drinks not a whole ass conversation", I said sitting on the stool next to Enzo.

She rolled her eyes and turned to make a drink. "vodka please!", I added before she walked off.

I turned to face Lorenzo and he was already looking at me. "what?", I shrugged looking around. "whats up with you, you didn't have to send her away like that", he gave a short laugh.

"I wanted a drink", I stated setting my arms on the table.

He stared in my eyes then smirked as I sat there confused.

"here", the girl slammed my drink. I looked at her up and down, she was wearing really short jean shorts and a yellow crop top. She looked hideous.

"anyways.." I started turning back to Lorenzo as he looked at the girl and waved her away. "what was funny", I asked.

"your jealous", he smriked looking at me up and down. "you were only flirting with that girl because you saw me talking to Lucas", I pointed out.

"who", he joked. "Lucas. the lifeguard", I pointed to him. "so actually, your jealous", I said leaning closer. "Well we are basically married and I could fire him if I wanted to", He then got closer.

"Engaged", I corrected him. "whatever", he looked at my lips then back into my eyes.

I then pulled away and took a sip of my drink. He makes me really nervous and that I don't get because I've never been nervous around him.

______