-part 1-

*y/n's POV*

I woke up today and decided to wear a risky outfit. So I wore the shortest skirt I had, it just covered my ass and it actually made me look hot as fuck!

The rest of my outfit was just a a short white blouses with a blue plaited short jersey on.

I left my hair down and kept my makeup simple.

~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into school with my short skirt and like i say just covering my ass. I noticed every boy eyeing me up and down and girls whispered to each other. I knew I knew I looked fine as fuck today.

While I was walking down the hallway I feel arms pull me into an empty closet, or let's say janitors closet.

"What the fuck." I whisper clueless of who just pulled me in.
"Shut up people will hear you! It's just me h/n." My boy bsf put his hand over my mouth whilst the other still held my waist.

I felt safer and better now knowing it was my boy bsf, I mean I've had the biggest crush on him since we were kids... i just don't know how he feels about me.

"What are you doing?" I ask.
"Well what are you doing wearing that risky skirt..." he looked at me keeping the eye contact with me.
"Why do you care?" I furiously ask.
"Well y/n you're mine and I don't want people to see what's mine." He gives me a smirk.
"What are you trying to say?" I test him as a smirk also appears on my face.
"Cover up." He states backing me up against the door.
"In your dreams!" I laugh.
"See you're being a little cheeky huh?" He pins me down against the door.
"Exactly what I'm trying to do." I move my face closer to his our lips just grazing.

He tried to kiss me at that moment but I swerved him at the second and my hand opened the door and I left him there.

who does he think he is asking me to cover up? What a dick.

I got to my first class which was with my boy bsf and he decided to sit next to me... this is going to be a interesting first lesson.

"Quite a move you did in the closet." He chuckled viewing me up and down.
"Yeah I know right!" I mile taking my books out.

He leans over to me and grabs my thigh under the desk.

"Be careful with that attitude y/n or you won't be able to walk for the next few days." He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine and butterflies in my stomach.

He leaned back into his table with the biggest smirk I've ever seen on him.

The teacher walked in and everyone went quiet.

Half way through the lesson the teacher was done explaining and. We had to write down some stupid notes, but my boy bsf had other plans, again he slowly slid his hand up my thing causing me to gasp.

"Is everything fine y/n?" My teacher asked.
"Yes miss just made a mistake!" I assured.

My boy bsf sat there with a smirk still.

His hand goes further up slowly as time passes, god this boy is really testing me today over a short skirt.

Now I'm questioning myself if wearing it was a good idea!

As his hand reached up my skirt I slowly bit my bottom lip...

Wait...no...

He can't finger me in class!

And especially when it's quiet. I'll be stating the obvious if he does this in class.

Is this man out of his fucking mind!?

As he went up higher I grab his hand and threw it off my thigh.

"Not in class dumb ass..." i whisper shaking my head slightly to him.

He just chuckled and you guessed it... with a smirk!

_________

A/n:

(Very short chapter)
25k on TikTok?! I'm honestly so grateful and happy!
But this book will be a completed version of one of my viral imagine stories.

I will be updating the other book as well. But I've been writing exams and studying so fitting this and that book in my schedule was hard.
I promise I will be updating it!

Anyways luv y'all!