-part 5-

*H/ns POV*

I never knew how to express feelings. I guess playing around just helped me avoid it, because I got scared of it. The idea of feelings just made me worried and I have no idea why.

She, Y/n had made that very hard for me. Every time I avoided a feeling she would just bring it up and fuck I hate it but Jesus it makes me fall for her more.

Her touch compares to no other girls touch, her voice comforts me, her hugs make me feel safe, her scent brings ease to me and most of all her looks are so unexplainable gorgeous that every one night stand I've had could never compare.

I'm so scared to hurt her because I just don't know how to feel, I try to push her away but she always has the need to come back.

And I had only one more thing to do, it was to kiss her. And so I did. When she entered my house I could already hear her voice, smell her scent.

She entered my room and saw me crying. Fuck not in front of her.

She comforted me as normal. And I just went for it, to have the rationale feeling of our lips touching. I felt like I was... falling in love.

I pulled away looking at her beautiful features. I felt the need to say it, I had to, else this could be my last time ever telling her honestly.

"Y/n I lo-"

"Yo bro this is gonna cause some shit!"

Fucking twat.

I turned my head around seeing the one and only Jackson dickhead of a friend.

"Have you ever heard the rule knock before coming in?" I sarcastically asked standing up from the bed and holding y/ns hand as she got up as well.

"Aye, I did and you didn't answer so I Came in, so my bad bro. Sorry" he stood back offensively.

"Well we have to go. I'm missing the party just so you know" I give a fake smile and rush out my room with Y/n, if I want to prove myself to her I have to stop living the hoe life, drinking and smoking will come to an end and I will do anything to show her how much I love her.

We rushed out my house, I hope that my mother comes early  in charge of kicking everyone out the house, but they'll be gone soon since there's a big party.

"Where are you taking me?" She asks as I'm rushing down the street walking to her house.

"Your house, you say your parents are out on a trip right now right? So we have no interruptions this whole weekend and we can do whatever you would like." I give her a questioning but yet soft face.

"Yea but... your not just going to use me again are you?" She asks worry filling her eyes.

"Y/n... I'm not like that around you. You're the only girl I've ever experienced real fun with, not the sex part but I mean we laugh, we know how to joke around, we know how to comfort each other and just so much more but I would have to make a whole book stating all the points what I truly like about you and what you have that others don't." We stop in front of her house lust in our eyes.

"H/n you're not just doing this as a dare one of your wack ass friends gave you? Because if you really mean this. I want you to prove it, and I will give in the same effort. Because... H/n I love you. Not in a friend way, I mean like I love you that I want to spend as much as time as I can with you probably till we part at death. I want to be the girl you kiss, hold hands with, be yourself around me do all sorts of cringy couple shit." She admits.

And all of a sudden I feel this amazing spark inside of me. Something I never thought that could possibly happen but faith just decided to be on my side today and now I can finally do what I've wanted to do for the longest time since I can remember.

I grab her face gently out eyes lost into each others peace I pull her face closer feeling that rational tension again and I took a deep breath.

"I love you too... I fucking love you." I breath out, and in seconds our lips touch, butterflies swarmed through me as she kissed back wrapping our hand around my neck pulling me closer.

My tongue figured for entrance in her mouth and she let me in with no hesitation.

I pulled away from her my hands still caressing her face.

She looked like the sound of rain and the smell of an essence shop.

She deserved someone better than me, someone who actually knows how to love, and even though I am deeply and truly in love I just have no idea on how to express it.

She removed my hands from her face grabbing my hand and intertwining our hands, she unlocked her house door and walked in. She dragged me along her eyes kept onto mine while she closed the door behind us locking it for safety and no interruptions.

Then she carried on carrying on walking upstairs and to her bedroom. I had feeling where things might go, but as much as she wants it I know for sure I want it. But I'm scared that it might ruin our friendship again, make us distance again. But I won't let that happen I will stay in contact with her, I will show people that she is mine, and I'm hers.

"If this is what you want, you can get it, but I have one word in this. You either prove yourself and stay after this, show people me. Or leave and lose me..." she had a serious yet seductive face and I nodded.

I feel on the bed pulling her with me as she lands on top of me.

"I'd rather lose all my friends, than lose you." I said truthfully, connecting my lips to hers... and that's saying a lot.

********

A/n:

No it's been a minute since I've updated💀 y'all if I had to tell you the shit that's been going down you will be shocked.

But guess who's backkkk. Me!!!

I'll be updating more often now🤭🤭

Rate this chapter? Tell me how you feel and what do you think will happen next?👀

Love y'all <33