-part 2-

*Y/n's POV*

After class I got to my locker and but my books away. Just as I close my locker door my boy bsf pops up in the picture and pins me down against my locker.

"What now h/n?" I ask rolling my eyes at him.
"Don't roll your eyes at me princess." He whispers in demand, getting closer to me.
"I will roll my eyes at you whenever I want to." I spat back.

He moved his hands right to my waist and grabs it tightly, he then pulls my body right up to his.

"I told you to stop with the attitude..." he mumbled in my ear.

I felt the same butterflies from earlier and my cheeks started turning pink.

He pulled away and let go of my waist.

"And maybe this time could you maybe cover up?" He asked with a light smile.

So I did! I covered up and stood there as every moment from this morning replayed in my head.

H/n walked away and gave me a wink as he did so.

I carried on with the rest of my school day as normal after.

~~~~~~

On my last period I got bored so the first idea that came to mind was to bunk this lesson.

I raised my hand sighed in the process.

"Yes miss y/l/n?" The teacher asked pausing her lesson.
"May I go to the bathroom?" I question.
"Yeah sure." She quickly said unbothered.

I got my bag and rushed out the classroom.

As I roamed the quite halls I felt hands slide around my waist and pin me chest down against a wall.

I then feel a head bury in the crook of my neck and a whisper, "still covered I see... good girl." I recognised the voice immediately and the butterflies formed in my stomach.

"My house 7pm sharp. I got a surprise." He seductively whispered in my ear again.

He let go of my waist and walked away AGAIN.

This man.

~~~~~
School ended and I rushed home.

I arrived home finished some homework and waited for the time to come.

It was 5pm so I decided to get ready. I kept the skirt on to tease h/n... I guess this will be fun.

Once I was finished getting dressed it was 6:45pm so I got all my stuff together and made my way to his house.

I knocked on the door and expected him to open the door for me but by surprise his mother welcomed me this time.

"Oh y/n! What a surprise to see you. H/n is upstairs." She gave me her welcoming smile and a tight hug before walking away.
"Thank you misses h/l/n!" I give her my warming smile walking upstairs.

When I entered the room I realised he was in the shower as I heard so in the bathroom. So I laid on his bed and played on my phone.

I then heard his bathroom door open and he walked out with a towel wrapped around his waist... oh fuck.

His abs looked so sexy, his hair dripping and everything looked so hot... all I wanted was for the towel to drop.

But I snapped out my thoughts and stood up.
"You needed me here?" I say.
He smirked and slowly bit his bottom lip.
"What pervert? Why do you need me here?" I laugh.
"Oh... I'll show you why I want you here..." he whispered.