-part 3-

*y/n's POV*

He lifted me of the table and to the bed laying me down. His towel by now has dropped off and I locked my eyes on his full naked body on top of me... he's is for sure packing.

"All yours... always has been." He whispered in my ear knowing damn well I was staring.

I moaned when his lips softly kissed me and just the thoughts of what he's going to do to me.

His hands trailed up to my shirt and immediately I grabbed his hands flipping us over so now I was on top of him.

I slowly backed off of him a smirk growing on my mouth.

"Where are you going?" He sat up quickly and I could sense he was a getting angry.
"Chill... I'm just taking my clothes off." I winked and my smirk just continued to grow.

I lifted my top off , slowly unzipped my skirt off as it fell to the group by my feet and I kicked it away. Now standing at the ending of the bed in my bra and panties only I crawled back on the bed and pushed him so he was back to laying down.

"Oh... fuck." He cursed under his breath his eyes stained on mine.

I climbed on top of him and moved my face inches away from his.

He tired to kiss me but I backed my face away and chuckled.

"Stop fucking around y/n..." he gave me a serious face his hands grabbed my hips tightly.

I just continued to giggle at his reaction, but before I knew it he was on top of me and I felt his hard on through the fabric of my panties and a moan slipped out.

He grabbed the back of my neck and brought my face up and kissed me roughly. His other hand lifted my back slightly and moved to unclip my my bra setting my boobs free. His hand then snatched my bra and threw it off.

I was so turned on and impatient. I moved my hands to my panties and took them off throwing them off.

"Impatient are we?" He chuckled.

His hand that took my bra was moving down in between my thighs and right up to my sensitive area.

"Please..." I whimpered.

His breathing became heavy as he saw how submissive I was becoming towards him.

"I don't want you touching me... I want you inside me." I whispered in his ear kissing it over so slowly down to his neck.

I heard the sound of a some wrapper being opened. A condom.

H/n slipped it on.

"Are you sure your ready?" He wanted to make sure and I'm not stopping him.
"More than ready." I assure him kissing him.

He fiddled with my entrance earning whimpering moans from me. He chuckled.

But before I knew it he slammed into me. Not fully but fuck this guy was huge.

I screamed in pain but in pleasure at the same time.

"F-fuck..." I moaned.
"Not in fully yet baby..." he whispered.

He pulled out and we both gasped.

He thrusted in me again and is now about three fourths in.

I threw my head back and screamed more in pleasure this time.

"Mmm baby almost there..." he moaned his lips connected to my neck.

He pulled out a bit and again slammed into me into his full length in me.

"Ugh! Fuck yes!" I moaned loudly.

He was now slamming in and out of me. My body hit against his every time.

His one hand was still placed at the back of my neck. It tightened every time he slammed inside me.

"Fuck you feel so good..." he moaned against my neck.

"Harder..." I whispered.

So he took my legs and put them over his shoulder.

He entered back inside, this time he showed now mercy. He was rough and hard... just like I wanted it.

My back arched of the bed and my screams became moans.

H/n groaning.

We where just a moaning mess.

"Right there... I'm so close, please h/n!" I plunged my nails in his back neck beganingto scratch the back of his neck.

"Fuck... y/n." he groaned.

His index and middle finger made contact with my clit rubbing it fast.

"Come on baby... come all over me." He picked his pace up with his thrusts and fingers.

And before I knew it my orgasm shot through me and my back arched more, I came all over him.

"That's it baby..." his fingers left my clit and his thrust became slower.

Not soon after me he came and let out the biggest groan.

He fell to the side of me and we both began to breath heavily.

We both didn't know what to say. We just laid there hearing our panting.

I sat up.

"I should probably go." I tried to get of the bed but his grip caught me.

"Stay..." his soft, tired voice approached out.

I didn't hesitate I just laid back next to him.

For the rest of the night we cuddled, watched movies and talked.

But sooner or later we fell asleep...

Did I just fuck my best friend?

Shit...

_________

A/n: short chapter again but here's the chapter y'all been asking for! I'm going to try and update another chapter tonight but we'll see 👀

Again I'm bad at smut so if it isn't the way you like it sorry!

How was the chapter my horny children?😏

Anyways love y'all!