-part 4-

*y/n's POV*

The days had past from the night, not a single eye from him. I knew I was going to regret the discussion but I also knew that he wasn't going to carry on like this. As soon as the hoe is gone I'm the rebound.

I was in a clothing store searching for my size in a top when the echos of someone's voice passed me.

"Ayy no way it's y/n!!" A friend I smoked with most my down times chilled his way towards me with his arms out for a hug.

"Shit... long time no see!" My eyes lit up. I really could let go some hard feelings right now.

"So I'm guessing you're doing great we haven't seen each other over a month, how many days sober?" He narrowed his eyes at me.

"I'd prefer it if we talked about this outside it's been an absolute down drop from the last time." I sigh.

"It's been about time!" He chuckled walking ahead of me.

We reached outside to a corner and sat down next to the walls opposite each other.

"The last time you vented it was your ex and the shit he did behind your back whilst in the relationship. Prick. And your boy best friend was here, you cried hugging him because of it. Oh yeah where is the guy? Not normal for you to be this sad and he's not around..." he lit his cigarette and lighting mine after.

"Well it's pretty fucked up and I think I ruined our friendship..." I told him every single bit of what happened. The night, him ignoring me. How I feel.

If h/n is not there for me, this guy is. (Idk who to call him but y'all imagine who you'd like to)

"Man to be honest, I knew something like that was coming both yo ways. I should've warned you. Damn I'm fucking stupid. I knew I should've told you from day one when I noticed the way he looked at you, talked to you. There ain't no way you call that a friend..." before he could carry on I burst out in laughter.

"That's how we work dumbass! Me and h/n look at each other in suspicious ways. And we flirt with no hard feelings though... until that night." I take a long drag of my cigarette, inhaling it then lit it out in the air.

The feeling hit me hard and I smiled. I knew this was bad, but really I have no fucks in the world.

"So then why you here, if there's no "hard feelings"" he sarcastically rolls his eyes to the right looking at me.

"I-fuck- just... I don't know! I feel like I have feelings for him but something in me knows that he's just a friend and that we couldn't go no further." I sigh once again.

"What do you want?" He cocked an eyebrow.

"I want..." I frown.

What do I want?

The only picture I have in my head is him.

"...him" I mumble.

"Then go for him! You're confident y/n! I've seen the way you make your moves the way you talk about boys. What's so different about him? He's been your best friend since your days dude." He bugged my shoulder.

"I'm here for you y/n don't let me down on this!" He sent a smile that made my day.

"You know I won't. Thank you so much." I smile back walking away whilst waving.

I need to fix things between me and h/n like he says.

His house was only a few blocks away from the mall. He introduced me to this place and ever since I've found the best things and people.

I sigh knocking on his door my hands reaching back into my hoodie pockets to rest.

The door opened a few moments later and it was another guy. He had guests over.

"Y/n! He's upstairs with... Amy." He mumbled the last part.

"But the rest are down here so chill with us till they out." He welcomed me in.

"Yeah uh I just need to give him something, that's it." I say in a awkward tone.

"Go ahead homie!" He laughed.

I smiled and made my way up the stairs my legs began to shake... whatever he may be doing with Amy.

I knock on the his bedroom door. Nothing, that would normally mean I could come in.

I open the door, it's unlocked...

Fuck it y/n go in why are you so nervous.

Oh.

He was just chilling in bed, scrolling through his phone.

He peaked from the side of his phone and a smile was brought to his lips.

"Y/n..." his voice was broke, almost as if he was crying.

He put his phone down revealing his face, his eyes were red and puffy. His cheeks had tear stain marks.

I began to worry.

"I suppose my mom told you, didn't she." He scoffed.

"H/n, what's going on." I rushed to the side of the bed he was laying on.

"I ruined our friendship...." His voice began to break he was ready to burst out again.

I sat down my hand lightly rested on his shoulder.

"You didn't ok I'm still here. We can forget what happened and pretend like it didn't happen, ok?" I tried to set a believable smile.

"But i don't want to forget you see it's just so screwed up!" He hugged me. His hug was tight as if i was going to try and leave him type of hug.

"So what's the real reason h/n?" He was trying to say something and I knew it.

"Please don't leave me..." he sobbed burying his head in the crook of neck, his hug getting tighter and it's beginning to suffocate me.

"H/n I couldn't even in the worse possible situation." I felt tears welling up. He's my best friend I couldn't leave him not like that.

"Y/n..." he whispered, letting go of me and facing me.

"Yes h/n?" I smiled at him.

"Can I kiss you?" His eyes are locked in mine and I froze and the random questions.

"Sure..." it was the only word I could speak out.

And before I knew it his lips where connected to mine, he was soft and meaningful in it.

He pulled away and a smile appeared on his face.

"Y/n I lo-"

"You bro this is gonna cause some shit!"

Fuck someone saw us...

_____
A/n: it's been a while since I've posted on this story and my apologies I have been busy.

Anyways my loves I hope you enjoy this chapter<3

Love y'all❤️