-1

Saturday ,,
July - 9th,,
11:37 pm ,,
📍Staples Centre LA, Joji Concert

The music was loud. It bounced all across the arena

boom
boom
boom...

Fans cheering bouncing up and down and moving their bodies to the low vibe type music.

"oooo la la la la la la,,, I don't wanna die." The music comes to an end and the lights turn from royal blue to a dark, ominous red. Slowly the last song fades in.

"I don't want a friend...I want my life in twooo..." the song started to become background noise as someone brushed up against him.

He smiled.

Such a beautiful smile.

His dimples showing clearly and they sunk deep into his caramel skin.

"IM SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO BUMP INTO YOU LIKE THAT. He smiled again. I LOVE THIS SONG!"

he looked up and blushed.

"S-SAME." He stuttered

He pulled the shorter one closer. He smirked

"GIVE ME REASONS WE SHOULD BE COMPLETE." He sang swaying along with the shorter

"YOU SHOULD BE WITH HIM I CANT COMPETE." he followed smiling

The rest of the song was like a dream. Swaying with this unknown 5"10 man. His bangs falling in front of his eyes, some strands sticking to his forehead due to the bodily heat in the venue causing him to sweat.

"IM SAN, WHATS YOUR NAME?"

"WOOYOUNG...MY NAME IS WOOYOUNG."

"wooyoung"thought san ,, such a pretty name

The song had finished and people were hurrying out of the door to get home as it was late. Wooyoung had turned around to notice that San had completely disappeared.

He walked out the venue pouting as he wondered if he ever would see San again. He decided it was better to go home rather then try find San. It was almost midnight. It was cold and only the streets lights where on.

Right by Wooyoung's house was a small cafe where some people would go in to study during the afternoon but it wasn't particularly busy most of the time. There wasn't anyone in there apart from 2 workers. Wooyoung was a regular there and decided to sit down and have a hot chocolate. He greeted the workers and ordered his drink.

After paying he sat down and noticed there was a half drunken coffee on the table. He nudged it off thinking it was just something the staff had forgotten to clean up.

"Excuse me, there's a coffee here that I think you forg-"

"Hey...uhm that's my coffee."

Wooyoung turned around and to his surprise he saw San.

"SAN...hi, he said with excitement but lowered his voice as he was embarrassed for being excited. I couldn't see you after the concert."

"I was looking for you because I wanted to get your number but you had disappeared , it doesn't matter now, we're here now aren't we?" San grinned showing off his dimples.

Wooyoung blushed and gestured him to sit down. "How comes I didn't see you when I walked in?" He asked confused

"Oh I was in the bathroom. The ones in the venue were packed." He laughed showing his signature smile.

"Ah that makes sense...also..why are you here so late its five to twelve? Sorry for all the questions.." he says as he fidgets with his cup of cocoa

"No love, it's fine."

"Love... this man knows his words." Wooyoung thought to himself blushing again.

"It's actually my birthday tomorrow or should I say in 2 minutes and I thought it would be nice to have a relaxed evening before my birthday. Weird right?" He grinned.

Wooyoung instantly got up shuffling his way to the counter leaving San confused.

Before he knew it the other fumbled back with a slice of vanilla cake with a strawberry and a chocolate heart on top. He looked at his watch and started singing quietly.

"Happy birthday to you,, happy birthday to you." Wooyoung smiled sheepishly placing the cake down in front of him

San smiled so much that his teeth where showing. "How did you know I liked this cake?"

"Lucky guess..?"

"Your so sweet woo. San blushed. Nobody has done this for me before."

"How old are you turning today?" He asked shyly.

"Nineteen."

"I'm nineteen in November."

"What day?"

"The 26th."

"I'll make sure to remember." San smiled as he picked up a fork full of cake and placed it in front of Wooyoung's lips.

"It's your cake, besides you should have the first bi-" he was cut off with the cake being shoved in his mouth."

"So about that number...?"

-------------------------

A/N: Lmao hey guys it's been a while. I used to write on here alot but I've decided to start fresh and here I am writing a woosan book lmao. Hopefully you guys enjoy this book as Im gonna try keep up with this book. Hopefully I will be able to post every 1-2 weeks depending on how busy I am but from here on out I hope you enjoy this book <333

cya ,, 🤎