-4

Sunday ,,
July - 10th ,,
6.33 pm ,,
📍Wooyoung's house

Wooyoung had just finished getting dressed and was just adding some finishing touches to his look.

He decided not to wear something over exaggerative so he just threw on some baggy jeans and a white graphic tee.

He paired his outfit with some earrings and a few chains and started on his hair. Nothing too major as it was only a small ish gathering.

Wooyoung was deciding wether to wear his converse or vans but he ended up putting his vans on. It was 6:49 and he was happy that he got ready in time

4L🤎

Me:
- hey guys wya?

Jongho:
- I'm with Yeo rn we're on our way to yours

Yunho:
- I'm downstairs from your apartment, you coming down ?

Me:
-yeah I'm coming downstairs lemme lock the door see you

Yeosang:
- me and jongho can see you yunho we're crossing across the street to you now :)

Read by : everyone
6:51 pm

Wooyoung quickly grabbed his phone wallet and keys and locked the door behind him making his way down the stairs the meet his friends.

"Hey guys." Wooyoung said as he grinned at his friends. He loved them a lot and he's so glad he's never lost any of their friendships. He values friendship a lot.

"Wassup bro." Jongho said giving him a hug and pulling the rest of the guys in.

"It's so good to have all of us here together." Yunho laughed looking down on the guys as he was so tall.

"Right i agree. Let's go to this party shall we ?" Jongho said

The four guys walked down the street with the sun just about to set. Wooyoung looked up at the sky in awe and stopped to take a picture. He took out his phone opening instagram and paired the picture with a song.

- I love you so by The Walters

He pressed upload and smiled. Music really make him feel at peace.

"Stop standing around and let's go. Yunho said dragging him by his arm.

"Just look how pretty the picture is though. wooyoung said as he showed him the phone. I love sunsets." He grinned

"I know you do but we have a party to go to."

"Okay fine fine I'm going."

After a about 10 minutes they were all outside San's house. It looked big from the outside and not the mention how pretty the park was across the street. Wooyoung could just imagine sky pictures that he could get if he lived there.

Wooyoung pulled out his phone from his back pocket again and messaged San.

Me:
-hey we are outside :)

San <3
-okay I'm coming now <3

Me:
-okay see you soon 🤍

Read 7:01 pm

San made his way downstairs and opened the door and smiled widely showing his dimples to the 4 guys In front of him.

"Hey guys welcome, thank you for showing up."

"It's cool thanks for allowing us to come." Said yeosang as he smiled at the other.

One by one, Yeosang, Yunho and Jongho each introduced themselves to San as they walked in taking off their shoes. Wooyoung was at the end of the line as they walked in and was stopped by san.

"Thank you for coming in so glad you came." He said as he pulled wooyoung in for a hug.

Surprised at the hug he hugged back. " I promised I would come. He said as he pulled away.

"Anyways come on in." san said as he gestured for wooyoung to come in and then closing the door behind him.

-------------------------

a/n: hey guys sorry for the very short chapter but I thought it would be better to release something just so you can read :) I hope you enjoyed this chapter even though it was short. Sorry for any mistakes too, I will edit anything that comes up. Stay safe !

Also happy wooyoung day <3

Cya ,, 🤎