-3

Sunday ,,
July - 10th ,,
11:48 am ,,
📍Wooyoung's house

Wooyoung wasn't a late sleeper nor someone who wakes up late either but his time spent with San yesterday drained him out.

It was almost 12 pm and he had only just woken up. However it was a Sunday so he had time to relax and clean up his apartment. After brushing his teeth he turned on his speaker and connected his phone. He loved listening to music while cleaning up.

He opened up his Spotify playlist and put some songs on the queue.

Queue:

- Ohmami by Chase Atlantic ft Maggie. Linderman
- White Ferrari by Frank Ocean
- Neo generation by Gener8ion
- Mine By Bazzi
- Fever by Enhypen
- Lose by Kamal
- Japanese posters by Rebounder
- Best Interest by Tyler the creator
- Forever yours by Key ft Soyou
- Like I want you by Giveon
- Baby Powder by Jenevieve
- Instagram by Dean

ect...

It was 2:30 and he had cleaned up the whole apartment. He wasn't a messy person but from time to time he would have stuff to do during the day. With his job at a restaurant taking up his Tuesdays Wednesday Fridays and occasionally Sundays he sometimes didn't have time to do stuff around the house. However on his free days he tried to sort stuff out to the best of his ability.

He was just finishing cleaning the last plate in the sink while listening to Japan 88 by 88 Rising when he got a FaceTime which disconnected his song from the speaker.

Calling
San<3
Answer : Decline

Wooyoung quickly stood the phone up on the counter and connected the call.

"Hey woo, what you doing?" San said as he pushed back his hair. He was still in bed.

"Hi San, nothing much honestly. I cleaned up my apartment and I'm just finishing off now. He said as he put the last plate down and wiped his hands on his shirt. I see your still in bed."

"Yeah I am but Im gonna get up soon. I called to see if you wanted to hang out because it's my birthday. Its gonna be here at my house and some of my friends will be there though. Hopefully that's okay with you?" San said smiling widely at the screen.

"Sure id love too, would it be cool if I brought 3 of my friends round, they are super sweet and I'm sure you'll get along." He said sitting himself down on his couch.

"The more the merrier. Want me to come pick you up?"

"No it's fine just send me your address and I'll be there for around 7 ish."

"Perfect see you then woo."

"Bye san." He said waving and disconnecting the call.

He quickly went to his messages and texted his group of friends.

4L🤎

Me:
- Hey guys so I met this guy at the
Joji concert yesterday and we hung out
and he invited me round to his house to celebrate his birthday today and
he said I could bring you guys

- Before you guys get all iffy
he's actually really nice,
we went to the cafe by my house and we had a really nice time.

Yunho:
-I mean sure I'm down too if the rest of you guys are?
-If wooyoung says he's good then I trust that he is .

Jongho:
- yeah cool, we need to hang out anyways because we haven't this week
and maybe we can make some new friends?

Yeosang:
- mhm I agree, where does he live and what time do we have to be there?

Me:
- I said we would be there around 7 so we've got plenty of time
- It's only 3:09
- oh and he lives literally by the park down the road from my apartment

Yeosang:
- what's his name ?

Me:
- his name is San, he's really kind.

Jongho:
- wait hold on, Yunho isn't he friends with that guy your speaking to? Mingi is it?

Yunho:
- oh yeah that's right :), that's his best friend.
- he always says he's with San or with their group for friends.
- they are really close
- such a small world don't you think?

Yeosang:
- it's destined that we was meant to be friends 😩

Me:
- lmao maybe your right 😅
- anyways guys meet me here at my house at like 6:50?

Jongho:
-cool cya ^-^

Yunho:
-byeee

Yeosang:
-bye guys 🤍

Read by: Everyone
3:11 PM

-------------------------

a/n: Hey, hope everyone is doing well. Sorry for the shortish chapter but I hope you enjoyed it.
Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes or stuff

Stay safe and take care

Cya ,, 🤎