-6

Monday ,,
July - 11th ,,
10:51 am ,,
📍San's home

Wooyoung woke up the next morning to arguing somewhere in the place he seemed to be staying at. He looked around confused to where he was. Once his vision cleared up he realised he was at San's house.

He quickly pulled out his phone and called Yeosang.

Calling
Yeosang 🤎
Ringing...

YS: Hey woo

WY: Hey did I fall asleep here

YS: No shit Sherlock. You would be at home if you didn't.

WY: Shut up, I didn't even realise I fell asleep I must have been so tired.

YS: Well you was pretty tired towards the end of the party so I don't blame you for falling asleep

WY: anyways, where are Jongho and Yunho?

J: Right here fool

WY: the fuck

Y: i stayed over

WY: oh okay cool, I'll speak to you guys later cya

YS: byee

Call ended

"Dude don't get mad at me because the house is a fucking mess." Mingi said as he walked into the living room, placing himself down on the couch opposite to wooyoung's.

"You literally invited loads of people round when it was only meant to be our group and wooyoung's group. Morning sunshine. San said sitting next to wooyoung. Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah..I did I'm just surprised that I fell asleep here. I'm sorry."

"It's cool bro San isn't as mean as he looks." Mingi smiled at the other.

"Shut up. Ignore him please." San said giving Mingi a slight death glare.

"Don't worry san I won't. Woo giggled to himself as he got off the couch. I need to get home so I can shower. So I'll catch you lot later."

"Just shower here, I'll borrow you some clothes." San smiled as he got up.

"No honestly it's fine."

"I insist just follow me."

"Okay fine." Wooyoung sighed in defeat, following the other up the stairs.

San showed the younger into his room and asked him to pick out some clothes. He looked in the others closet and saw loads of different clothes. "You really have taste huh?" He laughed.

"Oh shush and just chose something." San said going out of the room to get a towel. Wooyoung had finally settled on some beige cargos and a black T-shirt that had a small heart at the top left chest area.

"So uh where is your bathroom? Wooyoung questioned taking the towel from San.

"In here silly. The other bathroom is for guests. Your gonna use mine." San said placing himself down on his bed.

"But I am a guest..."

"You question stuff too much woo. Of course your not a guest to me. Now go shower."

"O-okay. Thanks again." Woo stutters heading into the bathroom.

He turns on the shower letting the water heat up. He quickly grabs his phone and turns on his Spotify playlist playing some slow mellow songs to relax him. He lets the hot water trickle down his back before thoughts clouded his head.

"I just met this guy and I'm already showering at his house. Heck I even fell asleep on his couch for crying out loud. And I'm about to wear his clothes. How worse can this possibly get?!"

After about 25 or so minutes he steps out the shower and quickly gets dressed. He steps out into the bedroom to see San watching a video on YouTube.

"Just to let you know even though you just met me, I see you as a good friend already woo." San says looking up from his screen and showing him a huge smile.

"What do you mean?" Wooyoung looked at the other with confusion on his face.

"You was speaking to yourself rather than saying it in your head." San chuckled at the other.

"Fuck it got worse." Wooyoung mentally sobbed.

"Fuck uh sorry, Ignore what I said." Wooyoung sighed drying the rest of his hair with the towel.

"It doesn't matter. Anyways do you wanna go out today? We can go to the mall or whatever you want to do."

"Sure I'm fine with that, but what about mingi?" Wooyoung said as he smiled at San placing himself on the desk chair

"That fool needs to clean the house so." San said as he went into the shower."

San walked out the shower not long afterwards with just his boxers and a towel dragged around his shoulder his hair letting off some drops of water onto his face. Wooyoung looked up and noticed his abs turning off his phone before speaking up.

"Damn you got nice abs. Teach me your ways." He gushed.

"Oh this, it's nothing much. He said buckling his belt finishing his outfit. Besides woo my abs will never compare to your looks."

-------------------------

a/n: hey guys. Merry Christmas to those who celebrate <3. I hope you are all having a great day/night. Take this chapter as a Christmas gift :). Please comment and vote <3 love you all

Also tysm for 92 reads :)

Cya,, 🤎