-5

As wooyoung pulled away gently from the hug he was immediately taken aback by the amount of people who were there.

"I didn't realise you was going to have this many people here." Wooyoung said as he stood in the hallway observing the people who were scattered across the house.

"You must be popular huh..?"

San turned to face him and weakly smiled.

"Im not I promise. My closest friends decided to bring along like half of their own friends. You can leave if there are too many people but I really hope you don't." He pouted

"No..no it's fine I just wished I would have dressed better if I had known. He said as he looked down at his T-shirt and jeans. It's not your fault though."

"You looked prefect. San grinned widely as he latched onto his hand leading him further in the house. Let's go."

The shorter felt butterflies in his stomach as he followed along with the other.

After saying hi to a few people the pair had stopped on a particular group of 3 guys.

"Guys meet wooyoung. San said as he done jazz hands in front of the said guy. I met him at the Joji concert and he got me a cake afterwards for my birthday. Isn't he cute?"

"He thinks I'm cute." He thought to himself and smiled

"Aww that's so nice of him. Make sure you buy him a cake on his birthday. Said the guy with jet black hair that was covering his eyes. I'm Seongwha nice too meet you." He smiled

"I'm Hongjoong but you can call me Joong." The short guy said waving his hand at the pair.

"And I'm mingi." The tallest of them all said looking down at the rest of the group.

"Nice too meet you all. I'm Wooyoung." Wooyoung said as he bowed."

"Let's go have fun shall we?" San said pulling wooyoung away from his friends and into the crowd of people that was surrounding the living room.

"Bye guys nice to meet you." Wooyoung said turning around and stretching his hand out to wave back at the groups of guys.

"Looks like someone found his soulmate." Hongjoong said as he downed his drink.

"You wanna dance?" San continued as he swayed to the beat of the song playing.

San placed his hand out to Wooyoung who was standing in front of him all shy. "Don't be embarrassed."

Hesitating a little, wooyoung grabbed onto his hand and danced to the song with him.

After hours of drinking , dancing and talking Wooyoung was incredibly tired and had said to San that he was thinking of going home. By then the party had died down to a few amount of people including San and his 3 other friends, Wooyoung and his friends and a few other people

"Bye San thanks for inviting us."

"It's okay thanks for showing up. Cya Jeno. Oh and Jaemin, Chenle say hi to the others for me."

"Will do." One of them said leaving the rest of them in the living room all sprawled out on the various couches.

Throughout the night Wooyoung and San's had introduced their friends to each other and it was them who was left on the couches.

"Great party San." Yunho said as he threw a punch in the hair while resting his head on Yeosang shoulder.

"Yeah it was pretty go- where the hell were you two all night?!" Seongwha looked at two boys coming downstairs.