-2

Sunday ,,
July - 10th ,,
3:20 am ,,
📍 Wooyoung's home

Sunday ,, July - 10th ,,3:20 am ,,📍 Wooyoung's home

Unknown
- hey it's me san :)

Me
- who are you ?

Unknown
- san...the guy from the concert and the cafe ??

Me
- no sorry I don't know a san ? I'm gonna block you sorry.

Unknown
- wait woo it's me I promise :( !
You do know me :((
Don't block me 😞

*inserted image ,, press to view*

Unknown -we just shared a cake together •~•

Unknown
-we just shared a cake together •~•

Me
- I was only joking san...I know it's you <3
You look good there
Have you not changed since the concert ?

San <3
- I'm about to shower now
I just wanted to text you to make sure you got home safe

Me
- I just got out the shower
But you pretty much just walked me to my door

1 1/2 hours ago

Wooyoung and san had finished eating the cake and where now getting ready to leave. The cafe is open from 5pm to 2:30am so they stayed there just before closing time

"Hey so where are you heading now?" San asked as he ate the strawberry and fed wooyoung the chocolate heart.

"Well it's quite late, he smiled, Im just gonna go home and shower then go to my bed. You?"

"Honestly I'll probably do the same, that concert really tired me out." San said as he yawned.

"How far do you live from here?" The older said as he went and grabbed his coat from the coat hanger.

"Literally the apartments at the end of the street. Where do you live?"

"Around 5-10 minutes away walking. I live by the park. San said gesturing wooyoung to stand up. Depends how fast I'm walking really."

They thanked the waiters, leaving them a $10 dollar tip for working so late, and quickly left the shop no wanting to get caught up in the mid summer night cold.

"We're walking the same way so we might as well go together." San said as he opened the door for wooyoung to walk out.

"I love this summer weather but it can get pretty chilly out here during the night, don't you think?" Wooyoung smiled as he looked up at San who was just a tad bit taller than him.

"I prefer winter over summer. He replied back. The cold breeze and having to wrap up is amazing."

"It doesn't usually get that cold here that much but once it hits November just before my birthday the cold kicks in."

"I hope to spend your birthday with you this year." He smiled as he playfully nudged wooyoung.

All wooyoung could do was blush and smile. San was someone who he never expected to meet and here he is planning out his birthday to spend time with San.

"This is me. Thanks for walking me home." Wooyoung said as he was struggling to find his keys but was relieved when he found them in the back pocket of his jeans.

"Okay woo...it's okay that I call you that right?" San said tilting his head.

"Yeah I like it. He says as he hugs San goodbye. San hugs him back in a warm embrace and smiles when he lets go. Get home safe."

"See you." San says as he disappears down the street.

Wooyoung quickly goes up to his apartment wanting to get home asap to take a shower. He comes inside takes a shower and gets ready for bed until he hears a ping on his phone.

Now:

San <3
- yes but still I've got to make sure you got into your apartment

Wooyoung smiled at the text as he felt so loved by someone who he met less than 10 hours ago. After what seemed like hours but was really a few seconds he responded to his message.

Me
- thank you for caring :) 🤍
However it's really late so I need to get to sleep now
I'll text you when I wake up
Goodnight San <3

San <3
- goodnight love <3

Read 3:49 am

----------------------

a/n: hey guys sorry for the short chapter, i wanted to set out a chapter so you guys don't get bored or sum Lmao. But don't worry there will be longer chapters the first few are going to be short/mus length chapters. I hope you guys had a great day

Cya ,, 🤎