The Encounter

I was at the door to the library and when I opened the door a familiar set of eyes pinned down on me.

"Hey Malfoy tell your father about that stomach injury yet?" I spoke while he was glaring daggers at me.

He seemed to smirk at my remark "Yes I've told him, he's quite angry at Dumbledore for even letting such a thing happen to me you're sure to be kicked out of this place any day for it" .

I was taken back by his response of course not showing it but I wonder what would happen if I was kicked out for something or anything that happened while I was here; would the blame be pinned on me for what I was or would they try to find the culprit who did it.

"Okay well I just want to get this done and over with as I have something to do-".

"Oh yeah they why don't you tell us" Malfoy spoke "I mean if your doing something in a school where it could impact us why don't you just say it instead of I don't know completely brushing off what your doing".

-Harry's POV-

"Hermione are you sure we have to go up here now why don't we come back when it's time for that class" I complained.

Ron joined in "Hermione I'm sure there will be plenty of copies of that book after class why now".

After hearing our complaints she retorted back "do you guys even know how important this book is for the assignment if we don't grab it now I might be gone" as she ended her sentence and turned the corner leading into the library she came to a stop.

"Hey why'd your stop you need to get your oh so important book" Ron said

"Won't the lot of you be quiet" she whispered.

I was confused as to why she wanted us to be quiet before I heard it Malfoy and who I can only guess as Kaneki speaking to each other.

"Listen I come to you with a proposition as my personal" he stopped for a moment "assistant".

"What why would I do that I have a job to do here you know".

"Oh yes I know you do but we have something you might want to keep a secret from the others here".

What would Kaneki be hiding from anyone here I mean yeah he might have attacked Malfoy on the train but I don't think that would have escalated to a conversation such as this.

"Where did you find that kind of stuff about my personal life" I heard Kaneki growl back.

"Oh come on after I told my father about you he just was dying to find out why Hogwarts would hire a person of no magical backround here, and it looks like this nail was hit unto the coffin".

I heard laughs from his gons, he never goes anywhere without them can he.

I, Hermione and Ron then heard a shuffle of foot steps walking our way "quick behind the bookshelf" Hermione whispered as she shoved us towards the end of said bookshelf.

When I looked back I saw a cocky looking Malfoy followed by his goons walking out; something happened back there and it's something that Kaneki didn't want anyone to know besides the teachers of Hogwarts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back at it again with another small chapter
I wrote this one on an adrenaline rush of ideas so it's always subject to change and everything if I think of a way to improve it.

Anyways I think that's about all I have to say; Cya!
-Jinxx