Platform 9 3/4

Kaneki's POV:

I wake up at the middle of the night sweating and panting and look at my clock thats on the nightstand, 1 am I didn't fall back asleep that night, I couldn't, not after the nightmare I just had, I don't even want to think about it, so I lay there for 5 hours, which in my case seems like forever, before I smell something Putrid, she must be making breakfast.

Ugh, today's the day, who put my things away anyways since I would be leaving here in a day, I shrug it off, and open my door to hear people talking, I start making my way down the two flights of stairs, I get down there and everyone stops talking and stares at me, I ignore it to the best of my abilities and sit down at the table, doing my best to not gag.

Two identical boys walk downstairs that didn't get introduced to me last night and walk over to me putting their arms on each of my shoulders, "I'm Fred" one says "I'm George" says the other, they both have mischievous grins on their faces.

"Kaneki," I say bluntly, they both seem surprised at my emotionless attitude, they look at each other gulp and walk to their seats I silently crack my finger and turn to Mrs. Weasley "Do you have coffee?", she smiles at me warmly "Yes we do, would you prefer that, aren't you hungry?" she asks me "Thank you for the offer, but I'm not hungry" I say with a soft smile, she sighs and walks over to the coffee maker, once it's done she brings it over to me and sets it down.

The coffee is surprisingly good and reminds me of Anteiku, a man walks in through the front door, "Good morning kids!" he says as he looks around the room and notices me "and you must be Ken?", Mrs. Weasley butts in "He prefers Kaneki" I nod to Mr. Weasley and quietly drink my coffee, once I'm done with it I walk to my room without saying a single word.

After an hour or two, Mrs. Weasley calls up "Okay kids it's time to go!", I hear doors opening and people talking, I grab my bag that I have been putting my belongings and once I'm done I open my door and walk downstairs, Hermione and Fred and George are downstairs already, I go and stand next to Mrs. Weasley while we wait for Ron and Harry to get ready.

Once we are all downstairs we follow Mrs. Weasley outside and get in the car and drive down to the train station, I don't need a cart but the others need one for all they have, once we get inside I follow all them until they stop in front of a pillar "Here we are kids", Hermione turns to me and says "to get to platform 9 and 3/4 you have to walk through a wall, I raise my eyebrow at this "Run through the wall?", Hermione sighs "Yes I know it's scary for first timers but-" she stops talking when she sees me walking away from her and standing in front of the pillar, I run straight for it.

Once I'm through and the light hits my eyes I see a huge train and other kids boarding it and giving their belongs to the helpers putting them in storage compartments at the end of the train, I notice that everyone is here, and we give our belongs to the helpers and board the train, I follow Harry, Hermione, and Ron, they walk in to one of the rooms and sit down, I keep walking looking for a room that no one is in but to my surprise all the rooms have someone in them, so I walk back to the room that Hermione, Harry, and Ron are sitting in "May I sit with you" Hermione is too first to speak up "Of course you can Kaneki" I sit on the opposite side of Harry and Ron, we sit in silence and wait for the train to start moving.

I look out at the window for what seems like hours just looking at the beautiful greenery, and after a few hours of staring out the window, I smell a human approaching our room, my head whips around looking at the door intently, the others notice and look at the door skeptically following my gaze.

A blonde kid opens the door, he has an interesting smell, kinda like a snake, and he has an aura of darkness leaking off him, "Well, well, well if it isn't Harry Potter, Weasley and the mudblood" he says menacingly, I cringe at his cheesy line, and then he finally notices me "and Eyepatch?" he says in a questioning tone, I growl and stand up, I hate that nickname it reminds me of all the torture I had to endure, "what did you just call me", he smirks noticing he's hit a nerve "You heard me" I inch towards him cracking my knuckles, "Kaneki what are you doing?" asks Harry, I ignore him.

Once I'm a foot away from the blond he whispers "Eyepatch" I don't hesitate to punch him in the stomach, once my fist hits him his eyes go wide, and he coughs up blood, under my eyepatch my kagunan activates, while he is still and shock and doubled over I knee him in the face, he falls back he is holding his nose he looks at me with terrified eyes, I kneel down next to him I can hear his raspy and shaky breaths "Call me that again and you won't live to see tomorrow" I threaten, I use my index finger to scoop up some of the blood on the floor and lick it, his eyes widen in fear and disgust.

"Disgusting, you taste fowl" I scowl, as I stand up he struggles to stand up, I turn away from him "My father w-will be hearing about this." he says as I'm walking back into the booth and sit down like nothing happened, while the three just stare at me in shock, "That was bloody brilliant!" exclaims Ron, "Why did you lick his blood?" asks Harry eyes wide, all I do is shrug.

I hear a human approaching our booth with the putrid smell of food, she comes up to our booth and opens the door "Anything from the trolley?" she says "Do you have coffee?" I ask, she nods hesitantly and makes a cup of coffee and hands it to me I pay her, and she leaves and to go to the next booth, I lean against the window and drink my coffee as the three chat.

My eyes become heavy, Recently I've become very tired from resisting the urge to rip everyone to shreds, and having to keep my guard up around the house I stayed at last night, my head lolls down but I quickly jerk my head back up, I repeat this about twelve times until Harry notices and speaks up "You're allowed to sleep you know" I'm allowed to sleep, I don't need to be on my guard here, well knowing that I didn't get much sleep last night, I nod as thanks and slowly drift off into the darkness of my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers as most of you know I have adopted the story by QueenBeeOfBritain, and while I was rewriting this chapter I had to do something for school and when I came back to the tab 1/3 of the writing I had just done was gone, and I almost had a heart attack, but thankfully I was able to get it back but yeah I have also been trying to come up with a upload schedule  and I think I have one that works (don't be surprised if the chapters aren't up at the exact time), so the time I will be trying to upload at 12:00 pm EST so look forward to next weeks chapter (if I have it written by then XD) anyways cya!