Communication

Kaneki POV:

"Please excuse me, I am sorry for barging in like this Albus but I need information so you can fill in all the blanks of this murderer.", "oh well then let me start from the beginning..." (I will make a full conversation for this scene sometime but I'm kinds lazy), Albus starts to explain everything that they know about him and where some of the students have maybe seen the murderer. None the students or the teachers have been able to get close enough to the murderer to clarify if it's a he, or a she.

After about a hour or so of talking Albus says "And I believe that is all we know about right know, hopefully with you here we will start to solve this." "I hope for that to sir, thank you for using your valued time to explain everything to me, I will be leaving now, have a good day." I bow to him and then turn around and walk out of the room and back down the stairs.

Once I get down all of those stairs, I see a few students look and me and whisper and point, I don't mind it much only that I can hear others in all the other classrooms, I think they finally notice that they don't have much time to get to class and rush in to what I think is a weird science class. All the doors to the classrooms close, and then here I am standing there in complete silence until my stomach decides to interrupt the peace. I sigh and walk back to my room and make a cup of you guessed it, black coffee. it takes about five minutes to brew. Once it's done I drink it, definitely not the best I've made but it will do for a little while.

After I finished the coffee I walk out of my room, I think I'm fine but that all changes once the students are released from class, then my stomach starts to act up again. I try my best to resist the urge to tear one of the students to shreds. I continue to walk in a hurried fashion to Hagrid's hut. I am so occupied with keeping my hunger in check that I don't hear people calling my name from behind, until the person grabs my shoulder. I turn to look at them a little shocked, only to find Harry Hermione and Ron facing me, when I look at the my urge to feed only becomes stronger.

"Hey Kaneki, we didn't see you at breakfast." Says Harry

"What is it to you?" said

"well you see we saw you and Malfoy talking after breakfast was dismissed, we were just wonder what he said to you?" Hermione jumps in, God I don't have time for this, I think to myself

"That matter is just between me and him, now if you'll excuse me." I turn my back on them and try to walk to Hagrids hut, but of course these pests are just to curious for their on good, but this time they forcefully try to get me to talk and every time I just get more and more frustrated and the hunger only grows more violent, then a little voice at the back of my head starts whispering in my ear. Rize.

"Hey Kaneki aren't you Hungry, that ginger over there looks like a fine meal? How about you take a bite out of him" I didn't notice I was staring at Ron the entire time that Rize was talking to me, until he says something that pulls me back to reality

"Hey what are those red things coming out from under your mask?"

"Shit" I mumble, I can see that now all of them are trying to see what it is, and figure out what it is, I quickly turn my back to them and start sprinting, I can hear them calling my name from behind me but I continue running past students who give me surprised and shocked looks, I stop once I'm outside. I couldn't hear there calls for me anymore so I'm guessing they gave up on trying to talk to me.

since I'm outside away from humans I decide to breath in all the fresh air around me expecting it to smell pleasant but instead I just get the same human smell that I will have to bare with for the rest of my time here, but out of all the scents of students I can faintly smell dead body's in the distance. I smile knowing that I'm going in the right direction.

I decide to walk the rest of the way down to the hut and knock on the door, no answer, I knock again, no answer, I continue to do this about three more times, on the last knock I make a hole in his door "it's just not my day is it" I mumble to myself. I sit down thinking of what I should do when I hear screams coming from the woods behind his hut, but they weren't pained screams like the ones I was use to, they were scream of amazement. I start to walk towards the screams. Once I get close enough to see what was happening and why people were screaming