Observance

Kaneki's POV:

I am sitting in the trees at this point looking down at the class like a farmer would look at his cattle, I saw around fifty students or more standing looking at a creature that looked like a horse but has feathers and chicken legs, it was beautiful but even the most gorgeous begins in the world can be the ones that hurt you the most.

I continued to watch as Hagrid said the creature was a (insert name here) and as I was watching I saw Hagrid pick out Harry to go and tame the creature, is he mad but at this point, my hunger was getting to me, I needed flesh and soon.

And then I was pulled back to my senses when I heard Harry scream, I looked back at the class and saw him on top of the (insert creature name here), I was in aw almost enough to forget my hunger, then I saw the creature start to run, the next thing I knew the creature was flying and Harry was airborne, for a split second I thought that he was looking at me, but that must have just been my eyes tricking me because the next second I knew he was nowhere to be seen.

Once Harry was back on the ground and dismounted the creature everyone cheered except for the slithering house, that same kid was there the one with the light blond hair but not completely white, stood up and muttered something and strutted towards the creature I heard Hagrid yell "Malfoy get away from there", he didn't stop he instead continued to walk towards the creature.

"Yeah, you're not scary at all are you" the creature looked at the kid and stood up on its hind legs and hit the kid in the arm, the kid cried out in pain, he seem to overreact and caused a scene, everyone gathered around him while Hagrid was just trying to get to this dumb ass to the hospital wing.

"Class dismissed," Hagrid says as he starts to make his way to the hospital wing, I guess I'm going to have to wait a while for something to eat, I decide to sit up here for a little while it's calming, no one can bother me and all I can smell is clean air no human scents polluting it, I don't get much time to enjoy this moment for though before my stomach interrupts the peace and I get reminded that I need to eat.

I started to make my way down jumping from tree to tree. as I was jumping from tree to tree slowly making my way down and out of the forest I spotted some students lagging behind I don't think much of it and I don't think they even noticed that I was there, to begin with anyways I keep jumping and slowly getting down and saw that I almost jumped to my death.

I was on the last tree before it cuts off into a open field, I slowly start to jump from branch to branch to get down, I get to the ground and look around only to see some students looking at me, nothing to out of the ordinary.

I decide to sit at the bottom of the tree and close my eyes and wait, with no one around to set off my hunger is quite peaceful that is until I hear a branch snap behind me, my eyes snaps open and I whip my head around to see some students still walking out of the forest; some look scared others surprised I guess that I'm just on edge and need to calm down.

I start to get lost in my thoughts and sooner than I know Hagrid is walking back to his hut and see's me, yells over for me to come inside I get up and walk to his hut and walk inside