Intruders

Kaneki's POV:

I went back to bed after my walk around Hogwarts and wake up to a mess in my room, I forgot that someone had raided my room last night, I quickly clean up some of the books on the floor and I walk over to the wardrobe and grab some clothes I find that my mask had been moved, and I instantly know that the three "visitors" had moved it from last night.

I walk over to the coffee machine that Servus gave me and grab about 90 beans out of the bag to make some black coffee, I take a sip out of the mug and smile, it reminds me of Anteiku's coffee I sit down at the on the couch and continue drinking it until the mug is empty, I stand up and walk over to get another cup until I hear a knock at my door.

I frown and set the mug down and make my way over to the door and open it to see Hermione, Harry, and Ron with Filch, "I believe that someone intruded on your living quarters during the night", I glare at Ron, Harry, and Hermione and invite them in to my room and I look back up to Filch "you can go back to whatever you were doing" and then I shut the door on him.

I turn around to find them just standing behind me I walk over to the couch and then look back at them "You can sit down you know", Harry is the first one to start walking over and sits in one of the chairs, Hermione does the same but slower and sits in the other chair, I turn around and look at Ron "aren't you going to sit down with rest of us Ron?" "I'm good, I'll stay standing here" "Suit yourself" and I turn back around and look at Harry and Hermione.

"So you three came into my room last night" they stay silent, "The least that you could do is tell me why you scattered all my clothes around the room", Harry decides to speak up when I say that "But your room was like that when we got here", I think back to when I got back to my room last night, and I could smell were their scents, whatever this begin is one thing I do know is that it's good at hiding its scent.

While I'm in thought Hermione picks up one of the books on the floor and opened it and started flipping through the pages, she then closes the book, "Kaneki can you read Japanese?", that pulls me out of my thoughts, "Yes, I'm from Japan I should be able to read my first language?", I look at the book in her hand, Egg of the Black Goat, looks like they got books from all around the world here.

I stand up and look at the two and then Ron, "Well you three should be getting to Breakfast or you're gonna starve" "Kaneki shouldn't you be getting to breakfast too?" says Hermione, I look at all three of them "I have, something to do" I then see Ron squint at me like he thinks I'm a murder, which I am but that's beside the point "oh and Hermione I would like it if you left the book in my room", she doesn't seem to realize that shes still holding the book and puts it back on the table, I then say goodbye to them as they leave and close the door behind me and walk back over to the coffee machine only to realize that the coffee had become cold.

I frown at that, I then hear another knock on the door, "my god who could that be" I say slightly irritated, I walk up to the door and open it to see filch standing their "you'll be needing this during your stay" he then walks away, I shut the door and look at what he handed me and opened it, it was a map of the school, but I don't know were I should look at for the murder is or where the killings take place.

So I start to walk around Hogwarts, and then I hear the great halls door open and tons of voices and smells must be the students getting released from breakfast, I keep walking minding my own business, I get some weird stares from the students because I wasn't at breakfast, but begin there every day would destroy my nose, I continue to walk until I smell something familiar behind me, I turn around to face the kid from the train, looks like he's in the Slytherin house, he continues to approach me until he is three feet away from me, scowling.

"meet me in the library after school," the boy says and walks past me, trying to get to one of his classes, I take the map Mr. Filch gave me and open it up, I look at it and turn around as I see on the that I was going the wrong direction and if I continued to walk the way I was, going to end up outside, I continue to walk until I get to a bridge, I walk over the bridge and into the tower, I start to walk up the stairs to Dumbledore's office, Thanks to the ghoul part of me I don't get tired while walking up the flights of stairs.

 get to the top of the tower and find an empty desk, a red and orange bird staring at me, I choose to ignore it and keep looking around the room, I go over to one of the bookcases, and look at it, I see books that I know, some that I have never seen in my life and some that aren't getting produced or published anymore, I pick up one of the books and start reading the book, I can't really understand it, it's like it was produced in another world which doesn't surprise me that but, "Hello Kaneki, I knew you would come looking for me at some point", I look up from the book and see Dumbledore standing their "Hello Dumbledore, I need to ask you something important".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holy heck readers we have reached 2k reads, big milestone in my eyes to Be honest, and I think that all of you are getting tired of my apologies and the huge wait for chapters but because it's the end of the school year for me and with all the work it has taken a while to come out with the best writing I can do, I might be able to produce chapters faster, I have also got the story up and running on Quotev on my account (same name as this account) so if you want to read it there without any of the update chapters you can go and do that now, anyways that's all cya all in the next chapter or whatever I make.