England

Brows. Big bushy brows furrowed at the bottle as it twisted towards you and the face they were attached to was slightly bewildered.
I was just a simple party attendee that America invited and now I have to get into a closet with England for seven minutes. I hope I survive.
England got up and surprisingly walked toward you to help you get up from the floor you were seated upon. He was a gentleman after all.
"Let's get it over with, alright?" He said, curtly and somewhat unmoved.
"R-right!" You got up quickly and grabbed his hand, pulling yourself up, accidentally bumping into England as you did so.
He led you along to the closet that America was standing next to. "Hehe, don't flood your English Channel." America said, cheekily. His words only made it more awkward as the door slammed behind you and suddenly you were alone with England. He smelled like a freshly brewed tea and some type of sweet dessert. It was uncharacteristic but you liked it.
"So...what do you do in here?"
Was he not aware of what this game was about?
"W-well it's like...a spin the bottle type game. People go in the closet and...um..they..uh...kiss.."
His brows raised and his eyes looked from the ground up to you. "You kiss, huh? Have you ever been kissed _____?" His accent made his words sound smooth and flow like something you weren't used to in your own country. He walked toward you as he spoke and a sultry tone shadowed the small, dark closet. You stuttered but as you saw his eyes peer at you closely, your words fumbled over themself and nothing came out. "Do you want to be kissed ____?"
Was this happening? Is England looking for a one night stand? It didn't matter to you either way. Your lips muttered "yes."
"I see...let's take our time then. I don't want to rush you. I always wanted to have you for a night ______. Your face is so cute when you blush and your body betrays you demeanor. A pretty girl like you having such a devious body should be criminal.." He pressed his lips against your and tilted your chin up. He was your dream boy, you never would've imagined that he felt this way until now. Even if it's just for tonight, you were going to enjoy it. His hands roamed down to your hips, pulling you toward him. His groin was hard and you could feel it pressing against you. Your face got hot at the idea that you caused this by just being around him. You could feel wetness between your legs, soaking your panties. He noticed your neediness and smirked as he lowered his hands from your waist to in between your thighs. He started stroking under your dress and your moans couldn't be contained. He probed and prodded against your lips as he watched your face twist into pleasure. He was teasing you. "I-I want you..stop teasing me England..." you said. England leaned in and in a hushed tone next to your ear he whispered to you. "Beg for it ____." You would've never guessed he had a sadist streak but you weren't surprised. He seemed so up tight all the time that he must've had a way to relieve stress. "I...I...want.." Without a warning, the door swung open and America was beaming at the door. He looked at England's hand under your dress and blushed before looking away and muttering something along the lines of "sorry" and "didn't mean to intrude." You looked at England and he sighed. "I guess we'll have to finish this some other time ______." He gave you a kiss on the lips once again and held your hand as he walked you back to the party.