Germany

You reached into the hat and felt a rugged glove being pulled out by your hand. At a stance of recollection and pure confusion, you looked around the room to see the blonde-haired man standing up. His face did not look visibly nervous nor did it give any air of embarrassment but his inability to look you in the eyes was a symbol all in itself.
"Pull the stick out of your ass dude, get in there!" America shouted.

His face's pigment reddened and with a huff, he briskly walked to the closet door and held it for you like a complete gentleman. The hinges closed slow and the devastating click of the affirmed close made your heart jump. You had never been this close to Germany. Frankly, you thought no one had ever been this close to Germany. The cramped space made his already broad figure seem to tower over your own.

A faint attempt to greet him met your lips and left just as quickly, only to sound as a squeak. His attention was brought to you and his blue eyes were still blaring visible in this unlit closet. A footstep creaked as your space became smaller and smaller until Germany's face was an inch away from

"M-Mr. Germany..you're getting awful close..." Your shoulders dented in as your heartbeat heightened.

"_____, you shouldn't be afraid of me. I can see fright written all over your face." He uttered.

Your throat was clenched and words could no longer be formed, you were afraid Germany for lack of a better term. You were mostly afraid that he didn't like you, or rather that he hated you completely. This made you on edge about being around him for too long as you did not want to obscure you reputation in his eyes.

A gentle touch was brought to your cheek from a strong hand, its fingers trailed down your face and rested with a motioning lift of your chin. Heat fused as the touch caused your heart to whirl.

"Mister Germany--"

A pair of lips surprised you as they found a place on your own. Rough to the touch but warm at the feel. His kiss was gentle and sweet, almost nervously approached even. 

The door swooped open almost as if the situation was a theatrical entrance. 

American, once again, seemed to have cockblocked another country.

The bubbly blonde's face turned sour with the site Germany and you being so inappropriately close. 

"I said to take the stick outta your ass, not put yours up someone else's." He shivered with the disgust of a child who had just seen their parents kissing and closed the door back.

You'd be getting more than a gentle kiss at this party it seemed.