Canada

It was your turn and you were prepared for anything. All of these guys were your friends but you had a specific liking toward one of them, Canada. He was your favourite of them all. His sweet demeanour was something that piqued your interest, you had never seen someone so timid and kind. You wanted him to like you as you liked him and hoped to have time alone with him but things were always busy for you and this was the only time that everyone had downtime. He always helped you out as one of his citizens and he was always so kind to you. 

You talked to Canada and had pleasant conversations, you felt something was there but didn't know how to go about it. This might be your chance.

"Okay! Let's get this party started!" America said, laughing maniacally.  You felt your heart pound as the hat was being passed and everyone was dropping an item in. America then jumbled the hat around for good measure and put it in front of you. 

"No peeking." He smirked and gave you a wink. Putting your hand in the hat was a terrifying experience in itself. What if you got Prussia? Or worse, America. You shuddered at the thought and questioned why you even joined in on the game. At that moment, you lifted a maple leaf keychain and immediately knew who you picked. Without a word, your face felt flush and no words came from your mouth. "Alright!! Let's get you two in there! Don't do anything you'll regret!" America chimed as he pulled you and Canada into the closet, shutting the door with a slam.

"Y/N, I-I'm sorry you got stuck in here with me," Canada stuttered while looking at the ground and fiddling his fingers.

"Its okay! I like being around you." You responded shyly. 

"I...actually wanted to tell you something Y/N.." Canada let your name linger on his lips before walking toward you in hesitation. It was dark but you felt him close to you, he was warm. You looked up at him, even with a small presence, he was taller than you. 

"I've wanted to tell you for a long time, s-something that's been on my mind a lot. I need to tell you." His demeanour was shy but he was speaking confidently. His hand raised to your chin and grasped it gently. "Je t'aime..Y/N.." He whispered before lowering his soft lips to yours. 

You weren't expecting this and your eyes were wide with surprise when he kissed you but then your eyelids lulled and closed as you fell into his kiss. It was a sweet kiss. You could feel the heat coming from his face as he kissed you and how his hand shivered in nervousness as he kissed you but he didn't pull away quickly as the kiss lingered for moments before he pulled back. 

You didn't let him get away so easily though, as he pulled back, you moved back in and kissed him again. Letting him know you felt the same. He put his arms around your waist as you put your arms behind his neck. You felt his tongue slip against your lips. You were shocked that he knew how to kiss so well and let his tongue into your mouth. He wasn't aggressive and made soft movements against your tongue. You felt yourself getting pressed back into the wall and you could feel him getting hard against you. He pulled away from the kiss, looking at the floor as if he was resisting going any further. "I-I want more of you.." He said, pressing a hand against your thigh and rubbing the fabric of your skirt against your skin.

"Seven minutes up!" America chimed as he inspected the small closet you were in. 

"O-oh! Okay..L-Let's go Y/N." Canada said, grabbing your hand and leading you out of the closet and past the rest of the part guests. "We're...um..we're going to get something to eat! We'll be back later." Canada couldn't lie and it showed. As both left out of the front door, America leaned over to Prussia and said: "Food won't be the only thing he's going to eat." with a smirk.

((Author's Note: Sorry for being gone for so long again. Oof. I hope you guys liked it. During this quarantine, I definitely have more time to write. I was wondering if you guys wanted these to stay as soft stories or if I should make them more lemon-esque? You guys can tell me in the comments!))