America

You grabbed a pair of glasses out of the box, as you looked up a normally eyeglass-studded America had his blue eyes looking down at you. "I didn't have anything else to put in the box, so my glasses were the next best thing." He said with a soft smile on his face as he reached for his glasses, putting them back on. "Well I guess its me and you ___!" Suddenly he grabbed you hand and pulled you along with him to the closet. Your face was already tinged pink from the thought of being in such a close space with a guy. Once you were finally in the small room, the door closed behind the both of you and the darkness surrounded your sight. It was quite for a few moments before either of you said anything until suddenly you heard America get closer. "I've been meaning to find the right time to get you alone _____ and now seems like the only chance I have to do this with you." You could feel your heartbeat in your chest, his face was getting so close now and once you looked at him you saw that he looked a little flustered too. Even so, what happened next came to your surpise. He held his hands behind your waist pressed his body against yours before pulling you into a kiss. His arms felt so strong around your waist and his body made you feel warm. His tongue began to slide against your lips, wanting to enter. With a part of your lips he slipped his tongue against your, making you groan softly against his breath. Along with this, you felt a hand sliding up the front of your shirt, pulling it up and over you chest. Your cheeks flushed and your eyes held closed shut as you felt his fingers molding against your chest with each motiion his hand made. Out of nowhere you hear a firmiliar British accent on the other side of the door. "Hey! It's been 7 minutes! What are you wankers doing in--!....here.." An eeire silence was exchanged by the disturbed scene occuring. Flushing red the English man slammed the door and turned back to the parites other attedies. "There's nothing going on in there! Ha! What? Seven minutes? No way! Y'know what l-let's all just play a different game." You and America stared at each other with a realizaton in turn. Things didn't have a time limit anymore.