Spain

"Here we go!" America shouted, handing you the bottle. "Take it for a spin, but don't wreck my ride." He said with a wink. You held the cold empty class in your hand and looked around. You shot Spain a glance before blushing and looking at your hands again. 

"If I go into the closet with him I don't know what I'll do. I might just die!" 

You put the bottle down and span it with a great risk at fate. 

There it was, pointing at Spain. You both looked up in shock and silence before America rang out with his booming voice. "Okay lovebirds, don't go in there and ruin my closet!" He said teasingly before pushing you both in and slamming the door.

Spain looked friendly and calm, giving you an almost nervous smile. He was always kind to you and protected you from his perverted friends, Prussia and France. He seemed to be the nicest out of the three but was he a pervert too?

"Hey (your name)" he said. You looked up and saw him close to your face as if he didn't understand personal space. "Y-yes." 

"I know I hang out with boisterous friends but I've always tried to protect you because I think you're worth protecting. You're one of my only female friends. You're always kind to me in a soft way and its hard for me to not like you as much as I do..." He trailed off.

You saw his face leaning in closer, your heart began pounding.

"So I want to spend these seven minutes with you doing what I've always wanted to.."

His hand cupped your cheek and then you could feel his lips gently pressing against yours. He was such a romantic.

His lips were soft and smooth, his kiss felt as if he's done this before but it felt special to you in a heartwarming way.

His arms wrapped around your waist to pull you closer as he pressed his tongue against your lips, asking for entrance. You invited him in with a soft moan. His tongue swirled around yours as you panted for air while the time kept ticking. 

But your makeout session was cut short.

The door creaked open as you saw a blushing Japan, who was probably standing there for more moments than you thought.

"A-america dared me to open the door and t-tell you that your seven minutes are up."

Spain let out a nervous laugh, scratching his head in embarrassment but you knew he was happy.

Tonight changed everything.

((Author's note: I'm just getting back into the grove of things. I'm sorry if this was short and fluffy but I'll rewrite a dirty one if that's what you guys want! So who's next?))