Pregnant

Third person point of view 

Flash had just got through a break up and wonder woman suggested going to a bar. Barry had agreed and both Barry and Diana went to the bar.

The next day.....

Diana and Barry both woke up to see them lying next to each other naked they promised to never speak of this little incident.

A few weeks later 

Dianna woke up to being sick and it happened for about two weeks with weird cravings and throwing up in the morning .Her mother suggested taking a pregnancy test which she agreed to do. After waiting for the results it came out positive her mother was overjoyed she was going to be a grandma and Diana to was very happy but then her mother asked he the question that has been on her mind. Dianna do you know who the father is? asked her mother. Dianna was knowing her mother would ask her replied to her question by saying Yes mother. Then you have to tell him said the mother okay mom said Diana.

The Next day at the justice league team house ....

Hey guys said Batman everyone said hi so I have called you her to tell you something all the villains' escaped Arkham pls be on the look out at all times is there anything else anyone has to say wonder woman raised her hand yes wonder woman batman says. well I may not be here for a long time due to some stuff happening in my homeland. Okay wonder woman all of them say. Meeting dismissed says batman.

hey flash says wonder woman oh hi wonder woman what do you want he says well I was thinking if we could grab some coffee wonder woman says. Sure how about 4pm Flash says yeah that is fine.

4pm at the Cafe 

D for Diana  and B for Barry 

D- I need to tell you something 

B- what is it 

D- you know how we promised not to speak of you know what well I have not been feeling well lately mother suggested taking a pregnancy test and it cam back positive.

B-wait are you saying the baby is ours 

D- yeah it is okay if you don't want it I just wanted to tell you the truth  

B- I do want it Diana I would love to get to know our child 

D- really I thought you would hate me  but let us not tell the justice league okay 

B - sure